nPower Football League Thread 2011/12

Lineker

Fuck Crystal Palace :(

I agree, bastards ruined my draw accumulator.

Attendance 21,000 :lol: Though to be fair, I'm surprised as many as 9,000 people paid for tickets for this game.

Here comes THE Robbie Rogers.

Edit: I think Jouzy meant bad times as in "ouch" rather than they're going through a tough period.

Knowing Donnies new transfer policy of bringing in people who are aiming to use them as a stepping stone and get their career back on track, for a split second I wondered if the Robert on their bench was Laurent Robert. :shifty:

Yeah I just meant bad times for them today. I kinda hoped Watford could win this because on goal difference, they are the smaller threat to Burnley right now >_>. That and a win in their next match takes Palace 1 point behind us.

The Championship is averaging 3 goals per game at the current scorelines, not too shabby at all.

Well, Adam, you were right... you are marginally worse than us. You should have had that game dead and buried by the sounds of it.

Edit: Spurr apparently suffered a rib injury, THE Robbie Rogers taken to hospital with concussion.