nPower Football League Thread 2011/12

Lineker

Get in, Pato scores and makes it 1-0. Hull aren't easy but better than going to KC, Hull's city is truly awful.

I always thought Hull city centre was much nicer than I'd expected... but then I did expect it to be truly, truly awful. :shifty:

Also I hate Barnsley fans. Shut up and crawl back into bed with your sister. <_<

Leeds city centre is only noticably bad around the Corn Exchange. Though I'm mainly comparing this to Wakefield, which is just filled with chavs, emos and tramps so comparatively, most places seem fine. :shifty:

Oh, this is brilliant, Leeds fans want Strachan to replace Grayson. BRB, booking my Yeovil tickets.

Haha, another call for Grayson to go? Bad times.

And I can't think where the corn exchange is, but the Morrisons near the Uni, well someone got stabbed quite near there I hear. And the Montague Burton accom has seen quite a few students attacked/mugged. So up yours Leeds. I only ever had an attempting mugging ONCE in Hull. And they were Polish so might have just been asking me for the way to the Bus Station Depo to hand in a job application.

Leeds city centre is only noticably bad around the Corn Exchange. Though I'm mainly comparing this to Wakefield, which is just filled with chavs, emos and tramps so comparatively, most places seem fine. :shifty:

Oh, this is brilliant, Leeds fans want Strachan to replace Grayson. BRB, booking my Yeovil tickets.

This is true. I went to Wakefield for a wedding not too long ago.

Bottom of the league we go to cap off 2011. Our worst year by a significant distance since 1998. Terrific.

And it isn't gonna get any better...we're at home to Barnsley on Monday, my first game in 2 months. We're gonna get killed!

Edited by AdamDRFC

On topic:

COOOOME OOONNNNN YOOOOUUUU OOOOOO'SSSSSS~!

Also, Russell Slade is one of the nicest people.

Bet he's not as nice as Chris Powell.

CHRISSY POWELL'S RED AND WHITE ARMY!

RUSSEL SLADES' RED AND WHITE ARMY!

Please tell me either Leyton Orient or Charlton have a song to the Eastenders theme and someone didn't just randomly play that song for no reason? :D

EDIT: I don't know my soaps. Corrie made little sense given their locations.

Edited by IAceI