FIFA 12

Cymbols

I don't get why people get arsed if you have an any or if you don't. I've had people moan at me and the people I play with before saying similar stuff because one of us was any or if we tried to knock the ball about a bit and try to create an attack.

Only gripe I have is how sometimes a player controlled keeper will pull off wonder saves all the time, that's the only thing that is slightly annoying at times.

I don't get why people get arsed if you have an any or if you don't. I've had people moan at me and the people I play with before saying similar stuff because one of us was any or if we tried to knock the ball about a bit and try to create an attack.

Only gripe I have is how sometimes a player controlled keeper will pull off wonder saves all the time, that's the only thing that is slightly annoying at times.

The funny thing is, this bloke was a goalie! laugh.gif

Looking at his twitter, he's trying to get a job with some church, I sent him a message telling him I'm going to forward these on to the church.

That should leave him shitting his pants for a few days, obviously I'm not going to but it might make him think twice before he starts being a dickhead in future.

Guy started sending abuse to myke after we played them, so myke replied, I joined in calling him "cute" so he sent me a message filled with abuse. So Myke uploaded them and I found him on the internet and now I'm trolling him. blush.gif

He was a goalie for a team we drew 2-2 with, he was calling us cheap or something for not using an ANY, even though he was playing goalie which we all know is the cheapest thing to play sleep.gif