UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Bad cal ref <_<

Just lost my first UFC fight, because Hardy got a lucky shot in, put me down, and because I was blocking the rest of his shots, ref calls it for a TKO

Just like the real UFC. Way too early for that call :(

So, when I go home...I get my first title fight (short notice too) in the WFA or whatever the first league is called. I am 7-0-0 or something...no loses!

some awards: Fight of the Night x2 ,Submission Of The Night, Fight Of The Year (in my first year? What the fuck?).

But seriously...is there a way to check the difficulty of the career? I am worried I have it on experienced instead of advanced. (or whichever one is harder)

So, when I go home...I get my first title fight (short notice too) in the WFA or whatever the first league is called. I am 7-0-0 or something...no loses!

some awards: Fight of the Night x2 ,Submission Of The Night, Fight Of The Year (in my first year? What the fuck?).

But seriously...is there a way to check the difficulty of the career? I am worried I have it on experienced instead of advanced. (or whichever one is harder)

I won fight of the year my first year as well. It was actually the fight that came right before the awards.

I also recall Mike Goldberg saying that you can't change the career difficulty once you choose it.

I won fight of the year my first year as well. It was actually the fight that came right before the awards.

I also recall Mike Goldberg saying that you can't change the career difficulty once you choose it.

Oh, I know that. I just wanna check what difficulty I am on, and then, if need be, start a new career :shifty:

Had a fight as Lesnar against Mir. Mir wanted to touch gloves, took him down got booed like hell and beat him up for a bit. Mir went for an armbar managed to just about survive. Then I taunted him standing and hit a really hard uppercut crowd are booing again loudly then just pummel him into TKO after dropping him only for the crowd to start going LESNAR LESNAR LESNAR!!!

Fickle bunch

Ruki, the difficulty probably ramps up the longer you play. The first 5 fights in Title Mode are an absolute breeze, then the difficulty picks up. It'd make no sense for the first fights in career mode to be super challenging when you're barely a 68 rated fighter.

Camp servers are down again today, I can't send out invites right now. What's your gamertag Larziej?

Ruki, the difficulty probably ramps up the longer you play. The first 5 fights in Title Mode are an absolute breeze, then the difficulty picks up. It'd make no sense for the first fights in career mode to be super challenging when you're barely a 68 rated fighter.

Camp servers are down again today, I can't send out invites right now. What's your gamertag Larziej?

That actually makes a lot of sense. Probably when I stop fighting the random CAF's it will be more challenging.

But yeah, Title mode? I thought on Advanced it was gonna be super simple the way I walked all over the first 4-5 fights. Nope >_<