WWE '12

Guest rasko

ok i have a completely stupid question. when i started laying the game I didnt know ow to unlock people. Come to find out that to unlock brock, i needed to win the the first one on one match in universe mode... which i didnt win and theres no way I can go back. i even deleted the WWE12 save file and it still takes me to where i left off in universe mode...... what do I do?

Just keep playing and he'll show up.

Sheamus defeats R-Truth to earn a draft pick for SmackDown. After scrolling through the list of potential draft picks, the generator selects Mark Henry. Next, Natalya defeats Michelle McCool to earn a draft pick for Raw. After scrolling through the list, the generator selects... Mark Henry. Freakin' hilarious.

Same thing happened here. I had 2 draft matches on Raw and 3 on SmackDown. Big Show to Raw, R-Truth (one half of my tag champions...thought champs were ineligible) to SmackDown. Then on SmackDown I had Big Show going BACK to SmackDown, John Morrison (who had returned 6 weeks after his injury and turned heel) to SmackDown, and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan to Raw.

I think after each draft match I'll go back to the menu to move them into free agency to eliminate "draft backs". I undid the Big Show draft back and moved Miz to SmackDown to keep Awesome Truth on the same show. Also shifted a few other people.

RTWM is so dumb. Why am I even bothering to beat up my opponent when I end up hitting Y just to watch a video of him winning the match? It sucks because this actually is a better story than normal I just wish there was a way for them to tell it where it felt like I was actually a part of it.

Guest Grinds My Gears

I'm so jel that you lot have the game. It sucks being in the UK sometimes.

Me and Baddar are in the UK, we have the game. :pervert:

Where abouts and how did you get it? (If you don't mind me asking?)