WWE '12

Guest rasko

Creating an entire new engine would give us a lot more bugs. THQ is fairly lazy, but being annoyed at them for not creating an entire new engine is silly. It's a model that works with a few bugs and honestly, plenty of us like the engine they've got in place. It's not super exciting, but it's the closest way to creating a fun and challenging recreation of a WWE match. All other attempts have been terrible, All Stars, iMPACT, RAW... The only one that (in my opinion) was different and not entirely awful was Legends of WrestleMania (and I'm well aware I'm alone on this).

What? Legends of Wrestlemania was, though limited, very fun. Which I thought was a fairly consensus opinion.

Also, All Stars is brilliant, wtf...

Ah right, so it's considered stupid to want a video game that last longer than 5 minutes, in 2011? If so, then I have no problem being called it.

No, it's stupid to think that something that's taken 10 years to make can be topped with an entirely new system by just spending an additional year between releases. It's taken a long time to get to this point, it's not because they're lazy, it's because perfecting a system takes a long fucking time. Think about it for five seconds.

Ah right, so it's considered stupid to want a video game that last longer than 5 minutes, in 2011?

Yeah, I remember those five minutes in which I did everything in SvR '11.

• Like 5

Guest Canary4life

In an actual bit of news, according to Cory Ledesma, the "Mystery Superstar" of WWE '12 will be revealed next week.

All signs point to either Lesnar or Goldberg. Before they had announced that this superstar had never been in a Smackdown vs. Raw game, general belief was that it was Shawn Michaels.

Guest JukeboxHero

So because it's somebody that has never been in a SmackDown vs Raw game, it's gotta be Goldberg or Lesnar? That's a silly assumption. It could be The Brooklyn Brawler or Doink for all we know.

So because it's somebody that has never been in a SmackDown vs Raw game, it's gotta be Goldberg or Lesnar? That's a silly assumption. It could be The Brooklyn Brawler or Doink for all we know.

I would much prefer Doink to nearly anyone else.