WWE '12

Guest rasko

I think the main thing people are denying is that Ryder is annoying and his little Youtube show stopped being funny ages ago.

I actually watched it for the first time in weeks the other day and it hit its usual ratio of two to three middling/not very funny bits to one or two pretty funny bits (usually concerning his dad). YOU ARE INCORRECT.

• Like 4

I love the roster, as much as I like Trent Barretta, I think I'll be ok without him in the game. Tyson Kidd made it in, and that's a good thing.

I'm also excited to see Daniel Bryan (obviously), Justin Gabriel, and Wade Barrett. The Legends list looks fantastic, great to finally see Demolition (I've been clamoring for them to be in Smackdown for years) and the Road Warriors once again. And seriously, Vader? VADER!? Awesome, just awesome, I can now live out my dream of a stable consisting of Vader and the Road Warriors.

Oh and that Arn guy, he's kind of cool. :shifty:

At the same time, this is going to be a purchase when the game comes down in price, I enjoyed 11, but as people said, it sort of loses it's novelty quick. I also hope for some changes in the CAW section, it's usually pretty good but I wouldn't mind seeing some different stuff and improvement in general. Oh yeah, and how about adding more moves to the create a moveset section? Ya know, the fucking moves you morons took out that were in 10 but not 11.

Ratings from the Superstars and Divas who has a profile on the THQ site:

97 - The Undertaker
    96 - John Cena
    96 - The Rock
    95 - Randy Orton
    95 - CM Punk
    92 - Rey Mysterio
    90 - The Miz
    89 - Alberto Del Rio
    87 - Christian
    87 - Wade Barrett
    86 - R-Truth
    78 - Alex Riley
    75 - Zack Ryder

73 - Natalya

70 - Kelly Kelly
    70 - Layla
    66 - Maryse

Maryse :crying:

I saw Ryder's overall. I don't think it should be massively high, but at least bump it up a bit more. His charisma is a bit too low, should be about 80 or 85. Everything else should be fine, though.

Take your stats ridiculousness to the EWR forum.

Are you denying Ryder is charismatic? Dude, he is more entertaining on the mic that Mysterio, who has 90 Charisma. It's not like I'm saying that the Long Island Iced Z should have 100 across the board... Gazz...

Just for future reference:

Charisma doesn't just include mic skills.

Damn it. Now it's a game where I can play as Arn Anderson and use him to beat up Michael Cole.

Somebody buy me this game. :crying:

should we start a donation thread? Make it like those Sally Strothers commercials..."For just pennies a day, you can make sure Sousa achieves his dream of vaderbombing Michael Cole"

• Like 8

Are you denying Ryder is charismatic? Dude, he is more entertaining on the mic that Mysterio, who has 90 Charisma.

I hate to get into petty stuff like this, but if you think Zack Ryder is more charismatic than Rey Mysterio, you have no idea what charisma is.

• Like 11

Thinking about it, having Slater, Gabriel, Otunga, McGillicutty, Husky and Mason is a good thing. It'll be interesting to see what happens to them as singles competitors in Universe mode.

I hope they feud with D'Lo for the European title.

I'm at least curious about this iteration but it's funny how much of what they're saying is "hey it's like that game you liked from 8 years ago."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuK1Oto2BP0&feature=player_embedded

Create An Arena vid. Name stitching was confirmed by GamingRing too which is the call name style of RAW 2 and the Legends of Wrestling games. (Ex: Instead of The Big Show, you can shorten it down to just The Show or if you wanna make Scott Hall, you just connect the two names assuming they're both in.)

Edited by Ty123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuK1Oto2BP0&feature=player_embedded

Create An Arena vid. Name stitching was confirmed by GamingRing too which is the call name style of RAW 2 and the Legends of Wrestling games. (Ex: Instead of The Big Show, you can shorten it down to just The Show or if you wanna make Scott Hall, you just connect the two names assuming they're both in.)

So they finally are coming with a robust naming system for CAW's and such?

ABOUT FUCKING TIME Yuke's!!

RAW 2's name system was great, bar the fact most of the names sounded really awkward, because of the fact half of the names and words were shouted and the others were just spoken. Led to names like "THE really COOL samuRAI". If they can keep it to one tone I'm completely fine with it returning.

God forbid if you name your CAW John something and have a match on RAW.

"Making his way to the ring...from Los Angeles, California...JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN Smith."

• Like 3

It's okay, that'll be a BRAND NEW FEATURE IN WWE 13!!!!

*When a joke is old, re-use it until it's funny again. It's the EWB way.*

Overall, colour me...whelmed... for this; but I say that every year and end up buying it anyway. I'm resigned to it. If they iron out the bugs in Universe mode I'm sure I'll get more play out of it than I did last years for starters.

• Like 1

Bah God, was hoping not to buy a WWE game this year, for the usual reasons, but I really want to play as those Legends :(

And if I'm going to buy it, I can never just wait for the price to go down, I have to do the pre-order deals and get the DLC. Feck. :(