The Apprentice - Series 7

Lineker

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right decision here. The blame came entirely on the marketing because there was no clear target market, while the concept and the actual biscuit were quite decent. I'm actually quite annoyed that I can't go to the shop and buy some BixMix.

BixMix....ITS AN OLDSCHOOL BISCUIT THAT YOU CAN SNAP!!! No other biscuits can snap, apart from KitKat and a bunch of others

I loved the feedback from the supermarket that the chocolate was the wrong way on the BixMix, because its design meant one person had to have chocolate and one had to have digestive.

Or you could just snap the biscuit the other way yourself...it's a biscuit, it's not made out of lead.

And the Tom/Melody role-play pitch was painful.

Can't see past a Helen/Melody final really. I love Susan but think that she'll get fired sooner or later for not being able to get the others to listen to her. Jim, at his best, is brilliant but he's just such a wanker in the boardroom that I can't see Sugar wanting to go into business with him. Tom and Natasha seem like pretty weak candidates really and won't stand a chance if they are in the boardroom next to some of the others.

Can someone please do the world a favour and shoot Melody into space please? Her bulldozing, bullying arrogance is painful to watch. I'm glad Tom stayed, as he really didn't do much wrong (he really wasn't told it was a luxury biscuit at all, the other half of the team only discovered it themselves when Suzie pointed it out in the supermarket).

Oh, and Jim's pitch was awesome. I'd love to see which films he'd get linked to the Special Stars product!

I'd love a Helen v Jim final. Pure businesswoman v the best ad-libber in the west. Suzie has a chance too, I think.

Yeah, Helen is by far the best now. I was sceptical of her because she'd been winning all these tasks but hadn't been at the forefront of many of them, but in the last two-three weeks she's really come into her own. The only thing I can see stopping her winning is Sugar's obvious bias towards those with previous entrepreneurial experience. But even then the strongest candidate with that experience is Susi... which is why I'm pretty confident she'll make the final. But can she win? Can't see it, even though she's my favourite.

Right person went. Helen was a million miles ahead of her and Tom actually out performed her doing something he isn't really that great at.

Seriously, please get rid of fucking Natasha. What an utter twat she is. An absolute shocking leader in this task, where she clearly didn't understand what the task was all about. She actually had the nerve to blame it on Susie, which was ridiculous. Natasha did fuck all and thinking of it, she's done fuck all throughout the entire series really, by far the weakest left. Jim was certainly the standout in this task, won me over a little again.

Me and my flatmate spent ages trying to figure out who Natasha was. I've barely noticed her throughout the series, and based on this week's show, she is terrible. Get rid of her and I will quite like the interview episode - hilarity from Tom and Jim, Helen coasts, Susan struggles but does well. Though saying that, for his own sake I feel Lord Sugar has to fire Tom if his team loses next week. How many last chances can a man have? I say that as his biggest fan.

Unless Natasha pulls a blinder out of the bag, I can't see any way she doesn't go next week. I think Helen showed some weaknesses this task, which was refreshing to say because it makes the whole competition a little more open. I like Suzie a bit, but she gets pushed over so often it's starting to get boring. Tom & Jim are by far my two favourites on the task, and I really hope Jim makes it to the final four. He definitely shone this week, but I can't see Sir Allen wanting to go into business with him. I would love to see more of the backbone Tom showed in the boardroom when he was pushed into the corner and really had to fight for it, if he could use some of that in next week's task, he could be a contender.

On a side note, thank fuck Melody went.

Natasha is shit. Trying to blame it all on Susan was pathetic but it does show once again that Susan doesn't command the respect that Sir Alan would be looking for. It's great to see Jim back to being a legend this week. Tom's likeable but I don't see him lasting much longer. It seemed like Sugar wanted to fire him this week but couldn't because he actually did well. Helen was lucky too that she hadn't been in the boardroom before otherwise he may have considered getting rid of her. It's between Susan, Helen and Jim. I want Susan to win but Helen is still the favourite. Jim's the dark horse, very good at what he does but you can tell Sir Alan would hate to be in a partnership with him.

Jim was quality. "Sir, would you like something extra to carry?"

Glad Melody went, although it was perhaps not her weakest showing. Helen's attempted coup seemed more like an attempt to create a sort of get out of jail free card than a serious challenge. Smart.

One thing I didn't get was at the end when Tom and Helen came back and the others asked what happened. helen said something like "Well, Tom was a bit naughty, but I'll let him off/let it slide." What was she referring to?

Did anybody see the final five program they had on Thursday (I think)? Made me warm up to Natasha a little bit (though she's still a cunt) and Helen looks ridiculously fit at times. I'm still thinking Susan will make the final with Helen because I can't see Sugar wanting to work with Jim after their clashes but I could be wrong, and Jim is hitting a good patch of form at the right time.

Odds from like 3 days ago.

Jim Eastwood 5/4

Helen Louise Milligan 7/4

Susan Ma 5/1

Tom Pellereau 10/1

Natasha Scribbins 50/1

Natasha was awful on the last task and if her team hadn't have won then she would have been fired, she was the worst out of everyone that week. I'm glad Melody went cause well she's a cunt but she wasn't the worst that week.

I can't disagree with those odds other then i'd have Helen the favourite. Personally I want Jim to win cause but I think Helen will win, although Susans got a really good chance imo, she may be young but she's got alot of experience and can only get better with the right guidance and time.

Natasha and Tom don't stand a chance, How Tom has gotten this far is just baffling. Yes he's an inventor that's about it.