Death From Above 1979 reunite

probablyoliver

I think we can all agree that DFA are the best band in the world to only ever release one album. If you disagree, you're pretty much the wrongest person alive.

And now they've reunited. They're playing Coachella in April (which has one of the greatest festival line-ups I think I've ever seen ever), and then a couple dates in London and Austria in May. The London tickets sold out so fast that they had to add another date, and I gots me a ticket. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a gig in my life.

So yeah, anyone going to see them? I swear we've got a lot of fans on here.

I have seen them before (twice in fact), first time the sound was dodgy and it detracted, the second time they were amazing, like amazing, awesome, amazing.

Ruki needs to get the fat out of his ears and learn good music.

Maybe the show Ruki went to was like the first show?

I am going to try to find a way to get to Coachella now, I am very excited for this. I had tickets to a DFA79 show but didn't get to go, and they broke up before I got another chance. They're one of my all time favourite bands, this made my day.

Thank god. If this means less MSTRKRFT and whatever that ugly dude was doing than I am totally on board with that. Without question, MSTRKRFT was one of the worst groups of recent memory.

MSTRKRFT are brilliant, you schmuck.

Ripping off Daft Punk (album #1) and Justice (album #2) and throwing terrible raps over it doesn't make you brilliant. Just makes you some dude with a computer and some records you like.