TEW05 Real World Update: February 2011

Few other changes:

Give Joe Doering an AJPW contract

DG Open the Twin Gate Champions are Ryo Saito & Genki Horiguchi

AJPW World Tag Team Champions are KONO & Joe Doering

A few title changes:

Osaka Pro Owari Champion is Kanjuro Matsuyama

Osaka Pro Tag Team Champions are Kuuga and Orochi

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions are Prince Devitt and Ryusuke Taguchi

IWGP Tag Team Champions are Karl Anderson and Giant Bernard

DGUSA Open the United Gate champions are Masato Yoshino and PAC

Aw man, Omega and Ibushi lost the belts?

yup, 23.01.2011 @ Tokyo Korakuen Hall

Well shit. I'm going to have to download that! That's the 3rd Match between those teams right?

Also! Add Eddie Edwards to PWG as an Upper Midcard Face. If Davey Richards isn't added, re-add him as well to PWG and Make them The American Wolves. They're teaming in the upcoming DDT4 Tournament.

Edited by ThTmp4

Let me amend something RQ:

According to SMASH website, Syuri/Shuri's DOB is 2/1989. (1st source was wrong)

Other SMASH/joshi news

104-2.jpg

Kana sent a letter basically declaring Tajiri unfit to run SMASH, and vowed to take control. (also mentioned in SMASH Youtube vid)

5IqZj.jpg

At the last SMASH event, Kana disrupted the show with stablemates Mio and Io Shirai

So, it looks like Mio and Io Shirai are involved with SMASH now

From Slam! Sports – Wrestling:

On Tuesday, three-time WWE World tag team champion Pierre-Carl Ouellet announced his retirement from professional wrestling on a Montreal radio station. Ironically, his long-time partner in the Quebecers tag team, Jacques Rougeau Jr., has announced his retirement tour for this summer as well.

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/10/former-wwe-tag-team-champion-retires/

-Set PCO to retired.

Alison Skipper (Chelsea) has been officially released by TNA, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/09/tna-knockout-released-2/

-Remove Alison Skipper from TNA.

Well, Associação Portuguesa de Wrestling (Portuguese Wrestling Association) has been running monthly shows for the past 4 or 5 months here in POrtugal so I guess they can be added.

If not at least some Portuguese wrestlers, I'll be glad to provide some stats as long as someone else will help me with them... Any Portuguese guys around here?

I'm Here... And I agree with you!

Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald is featuring an interview with WWE Diva Kelly Kelly about her start with the company and how things have turned out successful thus far.

“I was the youngest diva they ever had, which is really cool. When I started in ECW, I would have to say Tommy Dreamer and Andrew [Test Martin], who is not alive anymore, have helped me out. On the diva side, I would say Michelle McCool has helped me out a lot as well. They took me under their wings. I think the match we just had is one of the first main events the girls have been a part of, probably within the last 10 years. So it was really cool to do that and finally have a main event match and be at the beginning of the show with [acting WWE SmackDown GM] Vickie [Guerrero]. They put a lot of effort into me and my character lately. It has been great. I hope they continue to spotlight the divas more.”

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/12/kelly-kelly-on-getting-start-in-wrestling-with-wwe/

Possible positive relationship between Barbie Blank & Tommy Dreamer anad Barbie Blank & Michelle McCool

- Shaul Guerrero in FCW, the daughter of Vickie and Eddy, has been renamed

Raquel Diaz, you know, just incase she leaves WWE and becomes a huge

star in another industry. She is doing the same “Excuse Me” gimmick as

her mother. One of the reasons Lauren Mayhew left WWE in 2009 was her

refusal to sign over the rights to her name. Singer/Actress Mayhew was

originally brought in with a view to become the long term replacement of

Lilian Garcia. She also had a Hollywood agent at the time, who had no

idea of how the wrestling business works, who took one look at the

standard WWE booking contract and told her anyone signing that deal

would be insane.

http://gerweck.net/2011/02/11/news-on-hulk-hogan-tatanka-eddys-daughter-silva-v-fedor/

Haven't checked the new data yet but if Shaul Guerrero is in the game, rename her to Raquel Diaz in FCW.

TNA Against All Odds Spoiler

- Jeff Hardy is once again TNA World Champion

- Give Hernandez an Angry Minority Gimmick

Other recent title changes:

- Jaki Numazawa & Jun Kasai are BJW Tag-Team Champions (Big Japan Pro wrestling)

- The Briscoe Bros. are CZW Tag-Team Champions (Combat Zone Wrestling)

- Robert Anthony is CZW World Heavyweight Champion (Combat Zone Wrestling)

- Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito are Open the Twin Gate Champions (Dragon Gate)

- Joe Doering & KONO are AJPW Tag-Team Champions (All Japan Pro Wrestling)

- Paredyse & Ryan Nemeth are OVW Southern Tag-Team Champions (Ohio Valley Wrestling)

- Bo Rotundo is FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion (Florida Championship Wrestling)

Random Notes

Dolph Ziggler is the WHC.

Kyle O'Reilly should have a popularity of at least 25% in the tristate, if not 30

Johnathan Gresham should have a ppa deal with ROH, have him be an opener or an enhancement talent heel, young lion gimmick.

Impact Spoiler

Remove Ric Flair from Fortune and keep him in Immortal

Edited by tougie