DC Universe Online

rocksta

I'm honestly loving this. Gonna buy some DLC next time I get a chance. Going to get the DLC for the light powers and the DLC for secret bases.

Ran into a big glitch last night with Bane that made him invulnerable in the lighthouse. It did it twice. In my third try I just had to sandwitch him between myself and Nightwing and just beat the piss out of him with combos, never letting him start trying to take the place down..

You have no idea how unreasonably happy I got when I got to fight Harley.

It literally took me 3-4 minutes to DL and install ..... ?

Anyhoots, hopefully I'll get the chance to explore it this week.

Did you launch the game yet? The big 5 hour install happens then. The initial download and install from PSN goes by really quickly.

Just start the install before you go to bed then cut it off in the morning.

Took some shots of my hero after I learned how on PS3.944664_622819964396843_1924117667_n.jpg

249040_622819977730175_396410254_n.jpg

941747_622819994396840_377718954_n.jpg

The name I decided on when I made him was The Emeralrd Entity. Had to put it in as EmeraldXEntity as it was taken otherwise.

I'm loving it. it's just so much fun to run around Gotham and Metropolis and interacting with all the heros and villans.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been interested in playing this for ages, especially with it being free now.

Which is what worries me, so many MMO's have been nuked in a way that they are too hard or way too time consuming if you play free and then way too easy if you do give them money/become a premium member - there's no middle ground of "just how it should be."

That the case with this or is it fine? Obviously I'd happily pay for the DLC if the core game works well.

So I've been interested in playing this for ages, especially with it being free now.

Which is what worries me, so many MMO's have been nuked in a way that they are too hard or way too time consuming if you play free and then way too easy if you do give them money/become a premium member - there's no middle ground of "just how it should be."

That the case with this or is it fine? Obviously I'd happily pay for the DLC if the core game works well.

Spend at least ten bucks on DLC to get bumped up to premium so you get the bigger wallet, inventory and bank. After that you're fine unless you really get into R&D because the top teir R&D recipes cost more than a wallet can hold unless you subscribe.

Edit:PS3 or PC? Hero or Villan?