C-Verse: Reborn

---

title_screen.jpg

Beta Version (0.5) Released

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6R25JSJ

What's in this version?

1. Game commences in 1993. Changed it so the game world parallels the real world somewhat. If that isn't to your liking, just shift everyone's debut and birth years back four years.

2. 48 new characters added with renders (credit to London at GDS for many of the contributions).

3. A whole bunch of promotions, TV carriers and PPV providers added (credit to weidt at GDS for his great work on the logos).

4. A number of new fight camps included.

5. A new title screen (as seen above). Just put it in your backgrounds folder (but create a copy of the original!).

What is still to be done:

1. The reputation system is a mess as everyone begins with 0. It isn't ideal, but I'll change it when I work out a good way of doing it.

2. I haven't meddled with Women's MMA and probably won't.

3. More lighter fighters need to be added.

4. The bios of promotions and fighters aren't accurate. I'll change the bios of promotions, but fighters will remain untouched. If you can't stand the default biographies just delete them.

5. Some momentums aren't accurate.

Basically, I've always found the default data a bit difficult to get into due to the lack of fight histories. This is my attempt at being able to start in this universe from scratch with a few alterations to suit the way I like to play.

This is very much a testing version as I haven't extensively played through it controlling a promotion. I've left GAMMA with the default UFC rules, but these can easily be changed in the editor. If you want to run your own promotion, be aware that GAMMA doesn't run very smoothly with an Openweight division.

If you come across any errors or anything you think should be change please tell me. I want to get this right and get as much input as I can from you guys. I understand it is a bit "heavyweight heavy" at the moment, but hopefully with more renders that will change. I'm particularly concerned about the debut records and how early some fighters retire, so if you have any suggestions there just say!

For the record, these are the new fighters that I'm aware of. If any don't have renders included in the pack just say and I'll add them in:

Billy Valencia

Bobby Pope

Casanova

Casper Ribberink

Charles McClay

Clarence Gibson

Cyrano Slijkerman

Daniel Kamano

Daniel Popovic

Dennis Gibbs

Denys Davydov

Doug Greenstein

Douglas Moreno

Duey Roth

Eddie Cross

Emery Zupfer

Fumiki Ikeda

Gregory Combs

Henry Blackburn

Hermes da Motta

Ian Hughes

James Thomas

Jean-Marc Pouliot

Jimmy Stonor

Joe Gelman

John Kramer

Jorge Valenzuela

Kaihei Shigeki

Kalepo Sefo

Kyle Atkins

Lyndon Nusselder

Marcel Beich

Martin Marleau

Matthieu Lanteigne

Michael Reed

Nikita Fedorov

Paul Pickett

Pavel Papkou

Philip Chung

Quinton Blake

Russell Lette

Sadatake Hiro

Sam Westerman

Stanislav Korablov

Sturt Mason

Tennosuke

Wendell Love

Werner Hiden

Some are quite clearly based on real life fighters, but I kinda like that.

Happy playing!