GotY 2010 Nomination Topic

Herr Matzat

Honestly - I've had the most fun with Black Ops.

As I've said in the topic, I had misgivings about the multiplayer in MW, WAW and MW2 - and they fix it all here. Nothing feels cheap like it used to, and the maps so far are flat out awesome.

Honorable mentions as I look back through the year includes; Mass Effect 2, Heavy Rain, Bad Company 2, Metro 2033, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption, War For Cybertron, LEGO Harry Potter, Deathspank & Deathspank 2, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Dead Rising 2, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, Fallout New Vegas, Rock Band 3 and eh, just because I totally trust it - Bad Company 2 Vietnam is going to be awesome.

Two words and a digit for Game of the Year: Mass Effect 2

I reckon Medal of Honor belongs up there with the biggest let-downs, but I never had high hopes for it anyway. Fable III was another let-down, and Sonic 4: Episode I.

Online Game of the Year: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.