WMMA 3 released

Guest Mr. Potato Head

EDIT: Never mind. Totally misread that.

WMMA2 was pretty much the same as WMMA1 and (I think) every TEW.

WMMA2 wasn't as detailed as TEW. I would have much preferred having some TEW elements, like choosing venues and setting merchandise specifics. WMMA2 was pretty much just "create event, book fights, watch fights. Repeat."

Edited by KevinStorm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, no, the contract system is bullshit. Nathan Chambers runs out of patience with me in three goes and signs a contract with ALPHA-1 for 5k per fight - like 45k less than he was making and 55k less than I offered. That makes no fucking sense at all.

Edited by Pesci

I read Adam Ryland somewhere saying they don't apply to saved games.

Would you like to tell us where, or should we assume there's a possibility that you dreamed this?

I read Adam Ryland somewhere saying they don't apply to saved games.

Would you like to tell us where, or should we assume there's a possibility that you dreamed this?

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1289923&postcount=6

Claremont is awesome. I brought him in to beat on some Lightweight guys and he did. Then I absorbed KDM FC's Featherweight Division and since he's a natural Featherweight I moved him down. Now he gets to beat on even smaller guys!

In other news, Fiero Lermontav has INSANE stats. I've systematically poached every one of SIGMA's top stars and I feel that this one-two blow of Oktay and Lermontav could sepll disaster.

• 3 weeks later...

So it's possible to pretty much erase that problem? I always hated that guys like Fedor would decide they were 'too big' to work for me, despite the fact that I was the biggest company in the game. Or Royce and Shamrock asking for crazy specific amounts that I don't manage to meet within 3 tries.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'd say so. I mean it's still not perfect. If you're the biggest company in the world but really not all that big (like Low Level National), you still won't get top guys signing with you. And if your negotiation stat is low or even average, some people will get moody and walk off in a huff...but with high negotiation stats, you always get at least 10 tries (estimating). New negotiation system, same one as TEW2010, takes some getting used to but ultimately doesn't make things that much harder.

Not a bad idea to try the demo first though.