X-Factor 2010

Jimmy

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Its-easier-to-get-rid-of-Chlamydia-than-it-is-Katie-Waissel/152793321428427

Also, Katie was better in the sing-off in my opinion. Ultimately it was the public who didn't save Aiden so, if anything, I feel bad for Katie because she's gonna get another storm of press hatred hitting her now.

My Facebook literally erupted the moment they said Aiden was going through. Girls really, really don't like Katie for some reason. I agree she was better in the sing-off - she's generally been good in the sing-offs and shit in the normal shows. Next show they need to give her something perfectly suited to her to sing, because if she ends up in the bottom two again they won't send anybody home over her bar Wagner - apart from him, Aiden was really the last "expendable" person left.

• Admin

Don't get me wrong, Aiden was my favourite, I liked the uniqueness of his voice, but he's had a couple of ropey performances (Thriller & last night spring to mind, though I liked the Jealousy Guy one) so he was always going to be in trouble - and the highlight package at the end showed what sort of songs they should have been giving him.

I'm going to be really interested to see who makes the final three. I can't imagine which one of Cher, One Direction, Matt or Rebecca is going to go out before then.

I hope it's Rebecca. She bores the hell out of me. But she seems to be quite popular.

This week was the first time I really didn't dislike Cher. She's seemed to cut out the stupid faces, and her Eminem rap wasn't horrible, either.

Absolutely. She is too boring to make it in the music industry. Quite similar to Burke and the tripe she sells as "music". Then you have the fact that she constantly looks surprised when her named is called out for next week. :rolleyes:

And her voice grates on your after about 30 seconds. Oh and she's from Liverpool likeeee. Yeah, I'm not a fan. :shifty:

Edited by ONO
  • Like 1

Yeah, she's nothing like Alexandra. She's more like Leona if you want to make a comparison. Only not as talented and if she wins she'll sing about some complete drivel - she won't be able to do up-tempo stuff like Alexandra because it doesn't suit her and she won't be able to whack out awesome ballads like Leona because her voice isn't interesting enough. If Matt wins, he's just gonna remind me of people like Daniel Powter and David Gray - great voices (obviously his voice isn't that similar to either of them but yeah) but really quite boring songs. One Direction will be good at the cheesy boy band shit (which I actually quite like) and I wouldn't mind it if they won (then again The Wanted are only a couple of years older than them and they look like they've actually hit puberty as well) - but I'm backing Cher because there isn't really anything like her at the moment and I think she's the most interesting. People seem to forget that it's called The X Factor, not "who can sing the best".

I mean in terms of the show I think Matt deserves it - I'd just put him above Rebecca in terms of best performances every week. But yeah... he's boring and I don't like him :shifty:

As long as Mary doesn't win I can deal with anybody really.

Yeah, she's nothing like Alexandra. She's more like Leona if you want to make a comparison. Only not as talented and if she wins she'll sing about some complete drivel - she won't be able to do up-tempo stuff like Alexandra because it doesn't suit her and she won't be able to whack out awesome ballads like Leona because her voice isn't interesting enough. If Matt wins, he's just gonna remind me of people like Daniel Powter and David Gray - great voices (obviously his voice isn't that similar to either of them but yeah) but really quite boring songs. One Direction will be good at the cheesy boy band shit (which I actually quite like) and I wouldn't mind it if they won (then again The Wanted are only a couple of years older than them and they look like they've actually hit puberty as well) - but I'm backing Cher because there isn't really anything like her at the moment and I think she's the most interesting. People seem to forget that it's called The X Factor, not "who can sing the best".

I mean in terms of the show I think Matt deserves it - I'd just put him above Rebecca in terms of best performances every week. But yeah... he's boring and I don't like him :shifty:

As long as Mary doesn't win I can deal with anybody really.

Just needs emphasising. This is so right and it annoys me when people try to justify 'the best singer' being the most interesting or deserving of thge win.

Yeah that was brilliant. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she wanted him dead when he started talking about it. He seems like a massive cunt to be honest, I was watching Xtra Factor one time and everybody said he was the biggest moaner in the house. I don't get the impression that the contestants are exactly fond of him.

Edited by Pesci

I take everything said in the papers with a pinch of salt. Wagner was always going to receive bad press because of he has got further in the competition than his technical talent should allow. Even if he is a massive dick though, I don't really care, I like whoever entertains me and Wagner does that more than anyone else in the contest.

That said, once he is in the bottom two he is gone. They wouldn't even have to waste time with the sing-off.

I wouldn't even say he's entertaining anymore. I like the joke-acts, or the purely entertainment one's. Jedward made me laugh, even if I hate them now. And Chico was still good fun back in the day. But Wagner's not even funny. Or entertaining. It's just bad now.

I'd like to think his run is coming to an end soon.

Yeah, I like Wagner but compared to Chico and Jedward he doesn't do it for me. So much promise in the auditions has gone to waste :(

Really hoping for Wagner vs Katie in the bottom 2 tonight. Dannii seems to hate him so I can't see her voting for him, but then Cowell is the kinda guy I could see taking it to deadlock. Anybody but Wagner and Katie would be gone I think, and anybody but Katie and Wagner would be gone. Should be interesting. I'm hoping for Katie to stay in yet again just so everybody goes batshit crazy.