X-Factor 2010

Jimmy

Sad day for my cock :(

Luckily Belle Amie probably don't need this show that much. There's a massive gap in wholesome-ish girl bands that they could actually have a decent career in the Saturdays mould.

Katie has to go soon. She can only sing one type of song. And her releases after the show are bound to be shit anyway.

They were terrible and they have been the entire show, because they had them sing every line together like a bunch of drunk teenagers. They should've split the song up and harmonised, like they were actually good at at Simon's house... nobody's ever really that convincing when you have them sing like that. It's stuipid.

They'll obviously release the catchiest songs afterwards though.

He did a horrendously slow version of Thriller that was just mediocre. Wouldn't be surprised if he was bottom 2 tonight.

I had to laugh when I heard it. Who the fuck thought it was ok to massacre Thriller in that way? :unsure:

Last night was pretty average overall. Cheryl is a fucking idiot for picking the songs that she did for both Katie and even Treyc. When will people realize you should never fucking cover that Aerosmith song, I don't think it's ever been covered well. And 'Don't Speak' was just a stupid song choice, more than likely just sent Katie out of the show too. Her only real hope is to probably get Wagner with her in the bottom two.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

What the fuck was that, Tesco Mary. I can't believe she's still 41/1 to be eliminated after that fucking hideous performance.

Aye. She was shocking. But she'll stay in because she's fat and old.

Didn't manage to see all of them last night but I just caught up with most people on Youtube before I got bored. Matt and Rebecca were great obviously, and I thought Cher was pretty good again. She's making a surge to get to the final now but I'm not sure she'll make it.

Treyc was shit in the singoff. The right result by far because Treyc doesn't really add a great deal what so ever. She's just an average artist really and there's so many people like her out there. Katie, while poor last night, at least has a personality and potential to do something in the music business.

Next week will be interesting that's for sure. Katie needs a great song choice and a top class performance for any chance of surviving I think, so hopefully Cheryl doesn't be fucking idiotic again and give her a song that does nothing for her.

Cant even be bothered to hate on Wagner anymore. It's not that I hate him, he entertains me, but fuck I wish he'd go next week.

That confused me. Not the result, Treyc is boring as hell and not as good of a singer as Rebecca who herself has taken the role of this season's Leona Lewis/Alexandra Burke/All the others that are the same, and Katie atleast grabs headlines and generates interest for the show, no surprise Simon saved her over Treyc, even if Treyc had much better vocals. Cheryl though, common sense for me would be to ask to vote last so she could take it to deadlock, but instead she opted out so her opposing judges could vote out her strongest act. Maybe I'm over thinking it because she was probably told what to say anyway.

Katie and Treyc were always going to struggle though. There is only room for one in each niche, Katie has two: The sympathetic young girl and the "Different" act. Those niches are taken by Cher and Matt respectively. Treyc though only had her voice going for her, and Rebecca fills this seasons "voice" role. Meanwhile, Wagner has the cheese vote, Mary has the old vote, and One Direction has the Beiber-esq vote. Paije and Aidan don't fill any kind of niche I can think of, which is why it amazes me that Aidan is well liked, he doesn't do anything special or exceptional, he is just there. Paije might have improved his chances with Saturday's performance, but I can see him struggling now. Him, Katie and Mary have a lot to fight for I feel. I'm not grouping Wagner with those three though because I can't predict when people will get sick of him - I know I'm not, for me he can stay in until the final.

Cheryl was taken out of the voting because firstly she refused to vote and then she said she'd let the others vote and purposely take it to a deadlock, which apparently isn't allowed, so they just took her out of the voting all together to stop her being a complete idiot as always.

I'm going to be really interested to see who makes the final three. I can't imagine which one of Cher, One Direction, Matt or Rebecca is going to go out before then.

I hope it's Rebecca. She bores the hell out of me. But she seems to be quite popular.

This week was the first time I really didn't dislike Cher. She's seemed to cut out the stupid faces, and her Eminem rap wasn't horrible, either.