X-Factor 2010

Jimmy

Bluey linked me up. Wagner is god. I could listen to the voiceover guy saying his name on a cycle for hours.

And people honestly think that Cher is attractive? She's so fucking scary looking.

Edited by YI

I just heard that Wagner used to own a lion. Only one man can win this show.

article-1320205-0B99152D000005DC-971_468x387.jpg

"A picture of him in swimming trunks holding the big cat's tail on a beach was used to promote windows and conservatories firm he used to run in Netherton near Dudley in the 1990s."

Who wouldn't want a conservatory installed by a man as awesome as that!?

Missed it last night and can't be assed to go watch it but I was a little surprised to see Storm go. Everyone I've spoken to jizzes over him horribly. But, then again, they're not the ones who vote. I'm glad Belle Amie stayed in another week but yeah, they're going next week, which is shit. Girl bands never get a fair shout and they're lovely :wub: - plus I could see them releasing some Saturdays-esque music, and I don't actually mind that at all. Diva Fever were an acceptable level of campness for me and I didn't exactly like them but they weren't too bad.

I guess I'm rooting for Rebecca to win. Belle Amie and Wagner stand no chance but she could do it. I realllllllly hope it's not Treyc because that's not how you spell Tracy and she'll release shit songs.

Also, what the fuck was that trainwreck Diana Vickers was singing? Christ.