Minecraft!

Sousa

Do you mean the survival games(Hunger Games multiplayer map) or the survival mode in minecraft?

Oh my god... I just found more lava than I ever fucking wanted. I would turn it into obsidian by having water run onto it, only to mine around the obsidian in the stone blocks for lava to be another few layers down. Then I venture off into a dark corridor and find another small pool, mine through a few blocks deep of a wall to find a lava-fall... It sucks because there is so much redstone, iron, and gold ore down there to mine, but I can't without it falling into lava.

Has anybody else found a fuck ton of lava? Like, more than there should ever be?

Oh my god... I just found more lava than I ever fucking wanted. I would turn it into obsidian by having water run onto it, only to mine around the obsidian in the stone blocks for lava to be another few layers down. Then I venture off into a dark corridor and find another small pool, mine through a few blocks deep of a wall to find a lava-fall... It sucks because there is so much redstone, iron, and gold ore down there to mine, but I can't without it falling into lava.

Has anybody else found a fuck ton of lava? Like, more than there should ever be?

Absolutely. Wound up making a glass floor to cover a good 10x10 portion, then building a house from that foundation. No need for torches when your entire floor lights up the house. Plus I've had many friends not pay attention and start freaking out when I walk in the door. :)

One of the stranger maps spawned me near a cave that had a lavafall going straight through the middle of it, a 1x1 fall. Encased that in glass, walled up the rest of the cave, and effectively had a glowing glass stripper pole in the middle of my HQ. :shifty:

I love Gavin. I love him so much.

The Midget: The thing with mine is I can't seem to go 15 blocks without finding a completely new patch of lava. I mean, I'm LOVING all the stuff I'm getting (tons of Redstone and Iron, and nice chunks of 3-6 blocks of Diamond and Gold at any given time), but all the lava is... so much. It doesn't help that I have ADD when it comes to mining a tunnel/dungeon/whatever <_<

Watch Inthelittlewood.Him and EditZP are the best Minecraft youtubers.

I've moved away from lets plays and more recently only been watching SethBling and Minecraftpg5 type of tutorial videos.

And quite a bit of the machinima style videos (Awkward Panda, Mineworks Animation etc) and as much Vareide videos I can :P