Minecraft!

Sousa

Here's my current build on the fading saints server i occasionally frequent.

i1mq1j.jpg

They have factions on the server so I thought I would build a fort-like place. Just need more time I guess.

I maybe go on there 2-3 times a week for an hour total. so this has been at least a months work.

Just building into the mountain, started an xp farm inside but they turned mobs off for some reason.

Here's my current build on the fading saints server i occasionally frequent.

i1mq1j.jpg

They have factions on the server so I thought I would build a fort-like place. Just need more time I guess.

I maybe go on there 2-3 times a week for an hour total. so this has been at least a months work.

Just building into the mountain, started an xp farm inside but they turned mobs off for some reason.

That looks pretty nice. Makes me want to try making something like that.

Have been making a castle on the 360 edition. At least, what I think a castle looks like in Minecraft <_<. Four floors total (two full ones), two battlements, and working on an outer wall at the moment. All built with cobblestone floors and stone walls, which I should have reversed because it would have taken less time waiting for cobblestone to smelt into stone for flooring. Created a Nether Portal and built a stair case all the way down to the lava in the Nether so that I have unlimited lava for Obsidian/whatever else I can think to use it for.

Have a few good caves/tunnels/dungeons around the area that I might try making more tidy so that I won't get as lost as easily. Need to go back down at some point to try and find more Iron and get more coal.

Man, guys new to Minecraft... don't ever youtube anything Minecraft build related. It took me so long to even bother after seeing some of the most awesome stuff, because I just feel like what's the point because it's near impossible to do that sort of stuff yourself. :(

There's a whole server dedicated to remaking Middle Earth TO SCALE. And it not only works, but it looks AMAZING. The Mines of Moria... oh man, guys, The Mines of Moria.

Now I wish I hadn't built a secret love tunnel between my place and Ruki's...

....what?!

I can watch you when you're sleeping. :wub:

Is anyone else having log in problems?

After seeing that people on the server are already building ludicrous palaces and castles on the tops of mountains I decided that my clever little underwater evil-villain-esque hideaway, tunnel to Ruki, river and path with flowers and swimming pool/mini beach/jetty just wouldn't be enough anymore.

So as well as building a tunnel under the sea and up to a little field area in the middle of the water, I went to the other bank and built a glass-fronted, two tier villa into the mountainside. Sexy but not a penis expansion.