Minecraft!

Sousa

Ah, trainstations. I did a nether subway station once. It was a pain to find the different portals in the nether world, but once i did it i was able to build a ailroad that did in under a minute what our tracks in the overworld did in 15-20 minutes. So much time saved. :wub:

This is obviously creative because all those rooms are pojntless in survival xD

You can make enchantment rooms, labs, bedrooms, full dining/kitchen, living room, Workshop. Portals and what ever else.

Maybe throw in a pool room a full storage room, a mini train station (because everyone should have one)

I'll be honest, I have no idea xD

Do you seriously only build things if they have some relevance to survival? What a boring way to play. I think I usually build one small house with an extra room of chests for Survival and then everything else I build for the sake of wanting to build cool stuff.

• Like 1

I pretty much only play survival :/

There are a couple of servers I go on if I feel the need to build for the sake of building, but I prefer to be out looking through caves, trying to find the stronghold etc

instead of just sitting in the same spot building.

Yeah, same. I've just picked an island off the coast, similar size to that "Water" world island and even has caves down from it. Been ferrying stuff over from the mainland and go over to go hunting and stuff. Now building a wooden house, adding floors, greenhouse and just starting to build it out so it overhangs the water where I'll make a boat port underneath just cos it's cool.

Eventually I'll work to building a monorail over to the mainland and then I'll start on a larger complex of linked buildings in the sea.

....because building stuff on islands and over the ocean is cool.

Though I do it all while playing survival.

It's fun to build stuff like that in survival because you have to work to get the materials. If I have a specific thing I want to build that needs a metric shit ton of stuff like the school I built then I'll do it on creative though.

Yeah, I much prefer building in Survival and having to gather all the material. That's most of the reason I go down into the mines, because honestly it only takes about 2-3 hours at most to get a Diamond Pickaxe now... And I'd like to find Strongholds and stuff, but... I don't see the point really. The combat in Minecraft sucks, why go out of my way to find a really hard battle? I'd much rather gather materials and build. Usually with something large in mind.

I was happily building my walls earlier when I look out of my window to see an Enderman has suddenly spawned on my little island. Stupidly I looked right at him, turned away, purple sparkles around me, I turn back and he's suddenly in my upstairs room. Mild panic ensued before he warped back out again a few minutes later.

• Like 1

I'd be willing to give it a shot

Who would admin it? For it to work there has to be an admin to light the fire, refill the chest and spawn in horrific beasts(Ghast and Ender Dragon) near the end to spice things up.