Minecraft!

Sousa

• 3 weeks later...

Huh... didn't know about this thread... Any Minecrafters gonna buy the game for Xbox?

Definitely. I already have it on everything else I have. (Dont have an Android though)

I've even gone to the point of trying the xBox controller on the pc version.

It feels wierd but trying to figure out what does what is probably the cause of it.

I'm sure the controls will be more straight forward on the actual xbox version though.

• 2 weeks later...

So, for any fans of The Yogscast... they're getting a game!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/winterkewlgames/yogventures

Kind of a cool idea. I'm not sure how well it'll go down with the Minecraft community that a pair of guys that are famous because of Minecraft are making a game that sounds similar to Minecraft... but eh, fuck the Minecraft Community, there's plenty of room for more games like Minecraft and hey, they seem like nice guys so why not?

I gave $15!

I love servers that have that sort of a set up. The members seem to be a lot more helpful and such.

I'm only playing on private servers at the moment. One server is legit survival and I think there's only 3 of us.

And another one where I do adventure maps/challenges etc. with a few people.

I'll look into that Empire craft server. I need a new public one to play around on. Bring a few peoples over too I think.

Edit**

Just had a look at the site and it looks like a very well maintained server. I will definitely go on over the weekend at some point.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I've got a house on Iamsp00n's server and I've got all these rooms but I cant figure out what to put in them

2012-04-10_193247.png

2012-04-10_193304.png

2012-04-10_193316.png

2012-04-10_193330.png

2012-04-10_193342.png

2012-04-10_193351.png

2012-04-10_193408.png

2012-04-10_193433.png

There is an unpictured kitchen and the library will be moving to another building and I'm shoving a fireplace in the house somewhere.Other ideas?

This is obviously creative because all those rooms are pojntless in survival xD

You can make enchantment rooms, labs, bedrooms, full dining/kitchen, living room, Workshop. Portals and what ever else.

Maybe throw in a pool room a full storage room, a mini train station (because everyone should have one)

I'll be honest, I have no idea xD