Minecraft!

Sousa

and now Notch has textured the dragons

FMAhp.jpg

Potions are ehhh but Dragons are awesome. I mean, they're fucking Dragons!

A Dragon has been talked about forever... so has the game changing. If potions arrent ok how is adventure mode, exp and food?

Honestly.. not too sure.. I haven't played with much of that except for the Survival Island thing. I either play on a server that's still on 1.7.3 or on a private server where we download maps and stuff and blow them up with TNT.

We've basically disabled the EXP orbs so we don't lag out when we die and it's on peaceful so food bar doesn't move.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I just used the nether to create a quick travel system. It´s pritty great once you were able to set up a direct conection betwen gats. What took 8 Minutes by overworld railways now only takes a Minute. And the Extra gates (as in the ons that teleport you to the first gate you build in a region) still serve a great purpose just by getting you directly to the nether trainstations.

Enderdragon! It's a video explaining why they won't be in the regular Minecraft world, only "The End". Still, the animation is beautiful! Notch and Jeb have also talked about a red dragon being implemented after the official release that would be smaller and live in the regular Minecraft world.

Also, 1.9PR4 is out. No idea what's been added yet.

While that was cool, without reading the spoilers I found the way out no problem..

Fastest way out..go right, choose the sword

Notch just revealed that Mojang won the interim injunction, allowing them to keep the name Scrolls for their upcoming CCG-alike game! While Zenimax can appeal this ruling, Notch was nonetheless optimistic about the outcome, as were numerous employees at Mojang. If you're fluent in Swedish, you can see the released document right here, or you can find a shortened English version here.

The original debate started when developer Mojang decided to make the working title of their new CCG-like game "Scrolls", which prompted software publisher Bethesda Softworks to respond, citing potential confusion between Mojang's Scrolls and their own Elder Scrolls franchise.

Some time into the proceedings, Notch offered to settle the dispute with a friendly game of Quake 3, a challenge which was not answered. The proposed solution was intended to ease any potential PR incidents, and provide an amicable solution to the dispute. The challenge went unanswered, although Notch has expressed an interest in playing against them for entertainment purposes, despite recent developments.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/274-scrolls-shall-stay-scrolls/