Minecraft!

Sousa

So to get Wither Skeleton s and some other stuff I had to go into creative and spawn it in. I filled two chests with skelly eggs and spawned in horse armors,name tags and heads. Going to set myself up a shop thing where I can give emeralds to buy the non-egg stuff(Building a skelly arena in the nether now). What do you think would be fair prices to set myself for the stuff?

I play the game almost every day and have for years and I still die at least once a week. No Hardcore world will be your forever world :P

• Like 1

I play the game almost every day and have for years and I still die at least once a week. No Hardcore world will be your forever world :P

It's just regular plain Survival. I suck at handling stupid deaths, is all. (That and I tend to die lost as fuck deep withing the gameworld... :) )

I have some good news and bad news about the update. Good news is mobs can now pass through to the nether so the nether settlement for bad villagers is returning. Bad news is redstone is absolutely fucked.

I've decided on a price for the spawned in goods. 2 emeralds for a name tag, 5 for horse armor, 3 for a head. All spent emeralds will go twords the emerald village project( village with emerald walls).

I have a list of projects now though
Nether Skelly arena
Stables
Store for spawned in goods
Nether settlement
Redo Nether entrance
Iron Golem memorial garden
Emerald village
Water dragon head at the beach city shore

Enchanted library.

Edited by Kirkland

Guys I suck at prepping for deep cavern exploration. So I drown myself in lava and hope my new new new world has as bitchin' of a vantagepoint for my stronghold as my current world did. Rene Descartes Mark 4 WILL BE MY FOREVER WORLD I SWEAR.

My only problem is running out of torches and pickaxes and I usually go in with two pickaxes and four stacks of torches, if I get a good cave system then I need to go back with supplies.

One helpful thing I'd go with is always carry a waterbucket, the amount of times it saved me from carefully working my way around the edge of laval pits by just turning everything to obsidian.

So to get Wither Skeleton s and some other stuff I had to go into creative and spawn it in. I filled two chests with skelly eggs and spawned in horse armors,name tags and heads. Going to set myself up a shop thing where I can give emeralds to buy the non-egg stuff(Building a skelly arena in the nether now). What do you think would be fair prices to set myself for the stuff?

Unless the wither skeleton's dont naturallly spawn in the nether fortress could you not reset the nether to update it to spawn them in?

Guys I suck at prepping for deep cavern exploration. So I drown myself in lava and hope my new new new world has as bitchin' of a vantagepoint for my stronghold as my current world did. Rene Descartes Mark 4 WILL BE MY FOREVER WORLD I SWEAR.

My only problem is running out of torches and pickaxes and I usually go in with two pickaxes and four stacks of torches, if I get a good cave system then I need to go back with supplies.

One helpful thing I'd go with is always carry a waterbucket, the amount of times it saved me from carefully working my way around the edge of laval pits by just turning everything to obsidian.

Unless the wither skeleton's dont naturallly spawn in the nether fortress could you not reset the nether to update it to spawn them in?
I could but I have a really nice nether base and blaze grinder I don't want to get rid of.

This is my basic caving set up. Everything else I need I can get down there. Maybe take extra food if need be.

7f5d336b63c28214d7b2950c96da62dd.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I just killed my first PS3 Wither. 2nd Wither overall. The Wither is so much easier than the dragon. Three golems ,my power 4 bow and sharpness 4 sword were enough to kill it without it getting a single hit. The regen potion was a complete waste but the Strength II was worth it.

Ha, so that's who that was?

I left it on in case my niece or nephew were interested in it, then I came back and saw someone running around and turned it off. There's nothing for them to destroy in that game anyway.