Minecraft!

Sousa

• 2 weeks later...

Me and a couple of others have been working on a spawn point for if/when we decide to open up a public server.

We are about 60%(ish) complete with about another 3-4 buldings to go up

391903_2442183808745_1076316750_32237390_64242172_n.jpg

Not an original concept. Replicated via YouTube video which sucks because you can see everything you want/need to.

The build is originall on the FyreUK server. They have a tonne of amazing builds on there. I recommend checking them out on youtube if you like the building stuff.

It will be a donation of £10 should you wish to join their server.

That...can't be real. I just don't see how that's possible. Its freaking awesome but..damn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok..the latest nightly added Pirate as a language..LOL.

The diamond sword is "the bejewelled cutlass", diamonds themselves are "gem o' the ocean". If you try to sleep duringt the day it pops up "Ye can onyl be sleepin when darkness has fallen"..its really funny

Awesome mod. I just played it and its tons of fun. It's like a minigame. If you play it don't use it on a save you have unless you wanted it ruined.

Man, I just fired up the core game again, and it's actually working for me now. It's nice that in spite of all of the changes that have been made, the core of it (moving blocks around, building shit, surviving) is still pretty damn fun. I'd forgotten how tense that first night is.

Also, the new chest-opening sounds scared the shit out of me.

Vanilla Minecraft is still by far the best. The amount of stuff they've added is wonderful too. Nether strongholds, regular strongholds, Mineshafts, Ravines and The End have really added a lot to the games in terms of later exploration. I really like the idea of trying out a new vanilla game, but everyone I play multiplayer with always ends up just spawning in a shitload of stuff... which is no fun. I mean, it's okay the first time when you need more torches and you're deep underground for example, but now you can even spawn in XP and make yourself a really over leveled Enchanted Diamond Sword that kills everything in like, 1 hit.

That annoys me too. I love playing online but people spawning alot of stuff and/or messing with the day/night cycle kills the fun for me.