Football Manager 2011

Dan

I'd be up for it. People would have to download Hamachi though which can be a pain in the arse at times. Although I have had a few online games with mates lately. Just requires patience haha

So, coming up to Christmas in the West Ham game. Changed my tactics around after Celtic thrashed us 4-0 in the Champs League (seriously, Celtic & Rangers are powerhouses all of a sudden. They've done so well that Scotland now have 3 teams that can qualify for the Champions League, with Motherwell making it in to the group stages this year...only to get destroyed in every match), we've now won four on the run, scoring 10 and conceding 3. Caught up to United at the top now, so it's looking promising.

Just won the league and Champions League double for Chelsea which was VERY unexpected. Going back to March, my team were eight points adrift of Arsenal and 2-0 down to Lyon after the first leg of the quarter finals. However, we managed to pull it back and extraordinarily won every single game (including two 3-0 wins over Real Madrid in the semis). At the same time Arsenal fell apart and we just pipped them. My only draw between then and the end of the season was the Champions League final against Barcelona, which was won on penalties. It's really more a relief than anything else, because I was pretty sure I was going to get sacked after spending loads of money for what seemed at the time like very little return.

Only problem is, three of my key players in Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole and Didier Drogba are getting a bit old. Didier Drogba is all catered for with Neymar and Daniel Sturridge. However, Frank Lampard will leave a massive gap, and Ryan Bertrand (although good) isn't really as good as Ashley Cole, and never will be. Still, I'll give them one more season. Plus the fans would hate me if I got rid of Drogba because he is now a club legend, jumping straight from favoured personnel following the Champions League final (which he didn't play in). Meanwhile, I, the mastermind of it all, am only a favoured personnel. :(

Well, add me at Jimmy--Dean@hotmail.co.uk if people wanna do this over MSN. But I'm open to other suggestions.

I can't get MSN to work, it just keeps telling me there's unusual activity on my account - probably me trying to log in tbh - I think it might be something to do with the uni network but I can't be arsed figuring it out to be honest. Chatroom?

One game and we will be able to claim the league! It's against Stabaek, it's the second last game of the season, a win would have us go seven points clear with a game to go. That would be the league won.