Movies & TV Trivia Thread

badotori

Man. That's not really fair, there's been a lot of reports of different actors being it AND it could change quite quickly.

I think it's Will Smith though. Either Smith or Tom Hanks.

I know for TV and TV only, it's Charlie Sheen.

As of a couple of years ago, this guy is the only one I've heard as being at the top and he is actively aware of his status and picks some of his projects accordingly.

You're close, both Hanks and Smith are in the Top 10 but they're not at the top.

Also...HINT: he isn't exactly the lead in the movies that have helped him gain the top spot.

Before starring in the one movie that Kristen Stewart is attractive in (Adventureland) and in the second best Zombie Comedy film of all time (Zombieland) Jesse Eisenberg got his start as a recurring guest star in which television show?

HINT: Both Anne Hathway and Mila Kunis made appearences in the show.

Before starring in the one movie that Kristen Stewart is attractive in (Adventureland)

I have no idea what the answer is, I just thought I'd agree with this. She was hot in Adventureland and when I found out she was the Twilight chick I felt dirty :(

Fuck it, that was a shitty question anyway. (It was called Get Real and it wasn't great)

Better question:

An actor from The Crow who portrayed one of T-Birds gang was cast in Prison Break. Which character? (I want the name of the Prison Break character AND the name of the character from The Crow.)

HINT: It was series 3.

Laurence Mason. Crow = Tin-Tin. Prison Break = Sammy

Another Crow/Prison Break connection, by the way: Jody-Lyn O'Keefe was in The Crow: Salvation.

That's correct! Now ask a question!

As disturbingly fit as Jodi-Lyn O'Keefe is, I wouldn't count that as a connection to The Crow. Afterall, that would imply that any film other than the original has any ties to The Crow. >_> God damn that series and it's great guest stars but terrible sequels. David Borenaez was even in one!

And Zero, as far as I can tell the guy that played Skank never did anything after The Crow. BUT, interestingly enough (...to me), Michael Massee, who played Fun Boy would later go on to have two appearences in Supernatural. :)

Okay, I'm going to ask a classic tv question:

Peter Graves was not an original cast member of Mission Impossible, so someone other than Jim Phelps was the leader of the IMF at first. Name the actor and the show that actor is more known for. (Naming the character he played on either show is optional)

Edited by GhostMachine