Movies & TV Trivia Thread

badotori

You know my sentance originally ended with 'i know you watch nothing but awful british TV', but I changed it because I thought it was harsh and a little wrong. Totally forgot about the first 'shitty'. :P

Should be a fairly easy one here.

Dean Winchester is easily the most awesome character on television. Let's face it - he'd turn most men gay. But before he was awesome, he had a role on a different show broadcast on The CW! Name the role and the show.

Oh fuck me you bastard! He was on Smallville as some Coach McTigue or something for a season or so. My oldest son spent months watching the first 6 and half or 7 and a half seasons watching Smallville before he left for the Air Force last week and I would sit and watch things here and there with him and we laughed at how unDean he was in that. I do not know the full role name, and am not even sure if I got it partly right, but it was definately Smallville.

He was also on WB's Dawson Creek and on Fox's Dark Angel :)

Na. I read an article on him in Empire a few months back around the release of MicMacs. Saying that a frenchman did it jogged my memory. And I'll let Teej have the question, cos he basically got it all right.

I just saw this sorry. I was waiting on Split to post a question.

In the DVD commentary for the Kevin Smith movie Dogma he has nothing nice to say about one of the actor/actresses in the film and pretty much flat out says he will never work with him/her again. Name the person in question.