Movies & TV Trivia Thread

badotori

Was I correct? HAVE YOU VERIFIED?

You boys want to go obscure? We can go obscure! After The Shining, Shelly Duvalls career really went downhill. Aparently she's mental now. After The Shining and Popeye, she appeared in a 1991 SciFi Comedy Film starring HULK HOGAN.

Name the film she appeared in.

I'll give you a hint.

I WAS FROZEN TODAY.

I was more referring to GoGo's comment about not knowing how relevant they were in the UK, and the prospect of a discussion of that nature sent shivers down my spine.

I googled him. I had to find a list of worst actors turned rappers to find out who it was. That guy is nowhere near the levels of fame as those other two. I've never heard of him before today. :P

This.

Who is Method Man, out of interest? Is he actually any good?

As a rapper, yes. As an actor I have thoroughly avoided his movies (How High and whatnot) but he's very good on The Wire. I mean, he's playing a gangster who's more talk than action so it's not like he's got to go outside his comfort zone much (in fact, I remember in a DVD commentary David Simon or someone said that since it was Method Man they actually got to write lines that they wouldn't have given to other actors because as a rapper he's completely able to deliver lines like "get into some diabolical brutality" without missing a beat), but he does well with everything he's given.

a 1983 short lived NBC show named Manimal starred Simon MacCorkindale as the man who could turn into animals. His female costar was an actress somewhat well known prior to that for chanting "Go Flash Go" in a 1980 Sci Fi movie bomb. Name the actress.

a 1983 short lived NBC show named Manimal starred Simon MacCorkindale as the man who could turn into animals. His female costar was an actress somewhat well known prior to that for chanting "Go Flash Go" in a 1980 Sci Fi movie bomb. Name the actress.

Melody Anderson, of horrible Flash Gordon movie fame.

You want obscure?

In the TV Show Boy Meets World, Cory Matthews attended John Adams High School. What was the name of the sports teams at John Adams High School?

Sweet action, bro. I just watched an episode the other morning.

Name all of the wrestlers who have guest starred in episodes of Boy Meets World.