Movies & TV Trivia Thread

badotori

Stab in the dark, because I don't know what he looks like let alone how old he is, but I presume he's young. Josh Shwartz. And the bird's Bilson. She was in "The OC" and has apeared in "Chuck"...and I don't know what his other one is, but I know he has one..."Gossip Girl"?

YI is correct! I thought the Bilson thing might have given away a bit too much. And yeah, he's also the creator of Gossip Girl. I think. But that's nowhere near as great as The OC or Chuck.

Try not to do one about Eastenders or some other shitty soap, YI. >_>

Nah, not much in the way of "Teachers" questions, as all of them basically fucked off afterwards, besides James Corden...Andrew Lincoln occasionally pops up in shit (Was in something recently "Strike Back" which I've got recorded but haven't watched)...Susan's appeared in a few stuff recently (She's Jack Dee's wife in "Lead Balloon") and Jenny crops up in comedy dramas (and "Nathan Barley") from time to time.

Fuck it, one for UK'ers.

Can you name all regulars on "They Think It's All Over", permanent team members and hosts?

HINT: there are 12 in total (one only did a couple of episodes before the show was dropped)

Nice easy one then... :shifty:

Erm...

Nick Hancock

Lee Mack

Rory McGrath

Gary Lineker

David Gower

Phil Tuffnel

David Seaman

Ian Wright

Jonathan Ross

Alan Davies

...fuck! Lee... Lee... Leeeeee! Lee Sharpe? Probably not :(

Edit: SEAN LOCKE! He did the World Cup Special. Is he the 12th?

Edit2: BORIS BECKER! He did a few when Tuffers left.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Nice easy one then... :shifty:

Erm...

Nick Hancock

Lee Mack

Rory McGrath

Gary Lineker

David Gower

Phil Tuffnel

David Seaman

Ian Wright

Jonathan Ross

Alan Davies

...fuck! Lee... Lee... Leeeeee! Lee Sharpe? Probably not :(

Edit: SEAN LOCKE! He did the World Cup Special. Is he the 12th?

Locke is 12...but Alan Davies is not one. And it's not Lee Sharpe. :P You are missing a Team Captain.

Haha, I like how you seperated them like I did, for the most part, when I was working it out too (hosts -> the glory days -> the rest);

Nick Hancock

Lee Mack

Rory McGrath

Gary Lineker

David Gower

Phil Tuffnel

David Seaman

Ian Wright

Jonathan Ross

Sean Locke

are right. You need 2 more.

Bah, Lee Hurst. Wasn't even a sportsman (unlike those famous athletes Lee Mack and Jonathan Ross :shifty:).

Here's another Whedon one I'm afraid:

Four main cast members from Firefly have appeared as villains in other Joss Whedon works since. I want the actor's name, their Firefly character name and their villain's character name (and show).

Since I totally know I'm right, another one that might be a little tougher:

This actress appeared in both Bones and Californication. Her character had the same name in both shows - who is the actress and what is the name?

I will accept only the first name of both answers as correct, just to make it a little easier.

HINT

She's an Apatow alumni with cameos in most of his famous work.

12 Hour Rule <_< (You were right though Zero :))

Which famous actor guest-starred in Friends as a Sailor? And what role is his known for now?

Fry met him in an alley when he couldn't deliver a pizza, and shared said pizza with him. I think the name of the person who was supposed to get the pizza was Seymour but I am very possibly way off >_>