Co-Op games on xbox

If by "awful" you mean "waaah, they done took it off Interplay and done raped it's legacy and i'm gone cry about it" then yes, you are right.

Oh, oh ho. How I am slain, Ellis. You have put the ten thousand mile read on me. Just when I thought I was being so stunningly subtle about it, you have torn the lies I wrapped myself in asunder, and now I am exposed.

It's a little chilly out, mind. Anyone have a blanket?

Also, you're an idiot. I've never played any Fallout game before 3. Nice try.

Best game ever? Fuck that, TimeSplitters says hi.

Fuck that, Timesplitters 2 says hi.

Well yeah, any one of the three will do for me.

I've been working on this 'Top 10 Games Of All Time Ever' thing, and TimeSplitters 2 is, like, 6th.

Well then you're clearly not working ahrd enough. SSX3 also needs to be on there.

And Tony Hawk's 2.

Tony Hawk's 4 was on it. The open world thing was fucking glorious, and the way it looks it's not really 'ten best games ever' more 'ten games i'll never ever ever ever forget because of how drop dead shit hot gorgeous and wonderful they were'. In fact, I might have to bust out the PS2 for some Timesplitters 2. if it wasn't for that game I'd never have played things like L4D, Fallout 3 or Half Life.