Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I thought it would be amusing to make Taker damn near impossible to beat in that RTWM. Kinda like when you get stuck fighting Brock Lesnar as a CAW with a 30 overall in Here Comes the Pain... times ten. Make it the Mike Tyson in Punch-Out of the SvR series.

I thought it would be amusing to make Taker damn near impossible to beat in that RTWM. Kinda like when you get stuck fighting Brock Lesnar as a CAW with a 30 overall in Here Comes the Pain... times ten. Make it the Mike Tyson in Punch-Out of the SvR series.

Lesnar is actually pretty easy if you're facing him in a title match. Just very time consuming.

Beating Flair in Day of Reckoning's Career Mode at the end of developmental, now THAT is hard.

• Like 1

I have a strong feeling that no matter what we'll do Undertaker will win at Wrestlemania and that'll be the end of the story. He'll probably help you up, shake your hand, etc. Much like the aftermath of HBK/Taker.

I'm going to be disappointed if that isn't the end of the RTWM now.

I have a strong feeling that no matter what we'll do Undertaker will win at Wrestlemania and that'll be the end of the story. He'll probably help you up, shake your hand, etc. Much like the aftermath of HBK/Taker.

Considering that one of the achievements/trophies for the game is "Beat Taker at WM in RTWM", I doubt that'd be the end for that RTWM.

Could someone remind me what the storyline for Edge was again?

Maria gets named the new GM of SmackDown for some reason. You (Edge) start dating her and you be a sleazy douchebag to win her over. You get easy matches and other perks. Maria gets injured in an accident due to Mr. Kennedy (I think). So you take over.

You start abusing your power to ridiculous proportions, and in one scene you even cheat on Maria with Maryse and Eve. Maria finally recovers and finds out about everything so you get put in hard matches. You have to face Kennedy at WM in a cage I believe. You can't actually WIN the match per se, but once you are about to climb out it switches to a cutscene of Maria coming out. Maria slams Kennedy's head into the door or something random like that, proving it all to be a big setup. You win the title and get the girl to end it.

I only remember that one so well because it was SO refreshing getting to be a sleazy heel in a SD game as opposed to always being forced into being a face.

Considering that one of the achievements/trophies for the game is "Beat Taker at WM in RTWM", I doubt that'd be the end for that RTWM.

Hadn't seen the achievements/trophies list yet, Darn.

Wish it were possible to lose on purpose and have that be a secondary ending, But you could save before the final match (In one of the something like the 10 save slots) and finish it both ways.

Interview with Stephenson:

Question: Any hints on The Coolest WCW Star that left as one of the legends spots?

Answer: He had one of the greatest matches in WrestleMania history.

I think we pretty much determined that Steamboat would be in this year, but that just virtually sealed the deal. Awesome. Shame Flair had to go to TNA, would have loved to do a virtual Flair/Steamboat match

Edited by kbusch22

According to someone on GameFAQs who claims to have the game, and has posted pictures of his TV with the game running, the final two legends are Ricky Steamboat and... I really have a hard time believing this is true:

img0064v.jpg

I'll believe it when it's officially confirmed, but if it is true :o