Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

But in the privacy of my own living room, if I want The Undertaker to wear a pink speedo and come to the ring with Big Show doing the Nitro/Melina entrance, I should have that option. I paid $60 for a game that's big on customization, let me customize it however I want.

's wrong with you.

• Like 1

Googling 'smackdown vs raw 2011 dlc', a site listing the DLC packs says this about the whole attribute editing:

Also planned is the WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer. This will allow you to customize all the pre-set attributes on all the WWE Superstars & Diva’s, setting your own vision of the WWE Universe. If you do not have Fan Axxess, this will cost $1 (80 XBL Points).

So if it is the way I read it, then you pay a buck to be able to edit ALL attributes for ALL WWE wrestlers, so not as bad as it sounded when people were discussing it, though it didnt matter to me either way since I couldnt care about editing the attributes.

Edited by Vitamin E

What I really want is the Thriller dance entrance back.

So Undertaker can do it while he's coming out to Thriller.

Also, if we were able to have fully customizable attire slots, I'd have Undertaker dressed like Kane and vice versa.

BROTHERS OF CONFUSION!

I just want the Spiderman entrance back. :crying:

I've played every game in the Smackdown series and I don't remember the Spiderman entrance.

I DO remember the Jackass entrance with the shopping cart and I DO remember editing Taker to come out to Ballet Music/Movements.

Man, Now I'm starting to sound like Zero.

I was thinking that you were sounding awesome.

Anyway, I really can't express how excited I am for this game right now. WWE Universe, an improved Story Designer, the revamped weapons physics, the massive roster, expanded match customization, getting to play as Sheamus, I couldn't tell you the last time I was this excited for a wrestling game... probably Fire Pro D. Maybe we can finally get a proper EWB league going this time around?

Yeah, there was a Spider-Man entrance. I think Shut Your Mouth had it.

They also had team and trio versions of the Thriller entrance, ballet entrance, kung fu entrance, and the Jackass entrance.

There was also that really weird one where the wrestler came doing one of those upside-down crab walks down the ramp and completely under the ring.

Also a Darth Vader helmet, which I used to create a combination of Darth Vader, Zoidberg, and Ric Flair.

For all my fellow Aussies, here's what I've found out from looking online.

-EB Games has the Bret Hart Edition for $98

-JB Hi-Fi has the Undertaker Edition for $89

-Game has the Undertaker Edition but for $79

-Game Head makes no mention of any pre-order bonus and it costs $88.65.

-Games Warehouse doesn't seem to have the game listed.

I really want the Bret Hart Edition and I suppose seeing as my Birthday and Christmas are still to come, the extra cost doesn't matter. :P

Smackdown 2 had really silly CAW entrances. One of my favorites was your character being chased down by a rocket, the next scene has the rocket pushing him in the back to the ring Looney Tunes fashion.

Or when they let you pick your animation after winning a match, they had one where your character drunkenly falls off the second rope whilst celebrating his win.

Or when they let you pick your animation after winning a match, they had one where your character drunkenly falls off the second rope whilst celebrating his win.

Ah yes, the Scott Hall

• Like 11

Per Stephenson, in WWE Universe you cannot defend any of the default unlocked titles (WWE, WHW, IC, US, Tag, Womens, Divas) anywhere but on PPVs.

Just seems like another one of those head-scratching decisions that was made solely so they'd have something to fix next year. Much like the ability to edit downloaded CAWs.

So pumped for this game. Roll on October 26th.

Has there been any actual discussion about how Universe mode works? I know they say they take into account matches you have played to set up a PPV, but does it run through a calendar? Do you play a certain amount of matches for one Raw, then do the same for Smackdown, until the end of the month? Or has this all been hush-hush, and we'll find all kinds of zaney restrictions on it once we buy it?