Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

They didn't get close to 70, Maybe between 53 and 60 by my count.

Like last year, I think they left off legends. They also left off people who are no longer in WWE (mentioning Shawn only cause he's Shawn). Batista, Carlito, Shelton, and Mickie are definitely in. Plus fringe guys like Mike Knox who could have slipped in.

They didn't get close to 70, Maybe between 53 and 60 by my count.

Like last year, I think they left off legends. They also left off people who are no longer in WWE (mentioning Shawn only cause he's Shawn). Batista, Carlito, Shelton, and Mickie are definitely in. Plus fringe guys like Mike Knox who could have slipped in.

Eh, I guess your right and I would need Carlito so him and Primo can be the whipping boys of the tag team division again.

They said over 70, But I guess they get over the line with the Legends and "Future Endeavours Crew"

But maybe I'm hung up on the fact that the guy who chokes people out with ties isn't in the game as far as we know.

Odd that they added Batista to the list but none of the other released guys yet. And still no Khali. I don't like Khali or anything but how do you look at the roster from last year's game and say "Alright, who should we back? Primo? Sure, we need jobbers. Finlay? He hasn't been around but sure. Khali? Nah not this year."

I think he isn't in. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be the ONLY active guy not revealed today unless they've swerved us and have the Dudebusters in or something.

Just can't see the point of having Archer without Hawkins (unless my mind is playing tricks on me an Hawkins is listed and i just can't see him)

Archer was probably approved back when ECW was around, Hawkins didn't return to TV until after the cut-off date. Regardless, I'm surprised Archer was ever considered important enough to make the cut.

Roster looks pretty much exactly like it should though. Khali's the only glaring omission for now, but there are still 14 Superstars to go.

The more I think about it, the more I think they left Khali off on purpose with the idea of making him DLC later on. Like it or not there are probably plenty of kiddies that would pay to play as him. I'd still say that Layla not being in the roster out-of-box is a bigger snub than Khali, though it's close.

Anyways, my guesses for the last 14 spots:

1. Carlito

2. Shelton Benjamin

3. Mickie James

4. Mike Knox

5. Mr. McMahon

6. Steve Austin

7. The Rock

8. Ricky Steamboat

9. Sgt. Slaughter

10. Ted DiBiase

11. Dusty Rhodes

12. Ultimate Warrior (I had Bob Orton in there again but fuck it, let's go out on a limb)

13 and 14. Pointless characters you encounter in RTWM