2010 College Football Thread

TCU's only hope for the NC game is that teams like 'Bama, Ohio State, and whoever wins the Pac10 lose twice while they stay unbeaten. Someone would probably have to beat Boise too.

And yeah, cold day in hell before Boise and TCU play for the NC - especially over one loss SEC and Pac10 teams.

I wouldn't just toss TCU to the curb like that.

Utah is still undefeated and ranked and has knocked off Pittsburgh, who could still win the Big East (I know I know, but I'm stating a case for TCU here) ... Air Force only has a 3pt loss @ OK on their record and are ranked, AND TCU also knocked off Oregon State just like Boise St. Sagarin has their schedule 56 which is fine in relation to (other undefeateds) Nebraska - 76th, Auburn - 74th, Michigan St - 95th, Mizzou - 84th ....

NC players done ...

The hits keep coming for NC. Really sucks for them but oh well. Odd that Butch didn't have these issues at Miami but does at NC ? Really weird.

The Beaver Train lost some steam: James Rogers done ... Shit play too, taken down in the end zone after scoring ... stupid.

Keenum is going to appeal for a 6th year ...

And the best tight end in the country is done for the season. One of the few bright spots for me this Irish season was Rudolph's 97-yard touchdown reception against Michigan. This beast did this with a very injured hamstring, but being a hardnosed tightend, stuck it out for as long as he could. Please don't leave us a year early for the draft, Kyle. :(

Cam Newton is a beast, but that last Auburn "TD" really should have been a fumble inside the 1 yard line.

For real. I don't know what's with the officials or with the announcers, because on the replay it was really, really obvious that it was a fumble.

EDIT: I give up. Really. Really? This team baffles me. They can hang with Alabama, but then they struggle against Auburn. Blah. Defense is piss poor as well.

Uh, are you seriously saying it like Auburn isn't good ?

Anyway, thank you Texas .... one less undefeated team now.

and wow, somebody woke up USC at least for today .... Sparty keeps rolling, might need to watch out ... and wow NCST, way to drop all your momentum ...

EDIT - and BOOOOOM Wisconsin ! Run that opening kick off back ... fuck yeah ! Come on Badgers, just 3 and 99/100 quarters to go :shifty:

He's 100 times more talented than JaFatmus Russell ... but he's not a QB. Just nowhere else to play him really.

God I hope Wisconsin can finish this off.

Also, how about that halftime score for Miss St/UF ? Oh man that'd be great. OH, and McNeese is only down 6 @ LSU at the moment.