TEW05 Real World Update: June 2010

Well thats weird then, maybe it was the tag above it IWS i think

Nope, all of those are correct.

Another big part of Kevin's ECW run was his manager Ariel (Shelly Martinez). He describes his brother-sister relationship with her, how many wrestlers tried to drive a wedge between them, why they did that, what he warned her about and more. Of course, James Guttman asks the question that most ClubWWI members want to know - any chance of a Thorn/Shelly reunion?

"I'd love to. I just think it comes down to if a promoter is gonna spend the money on having two people come in - a valet and a wrestler. I think that's the biggest thing. We did two things out in Germany and the guy bankrolled because of us. We did some autograph signings last year around this time and the people who brought us in bankrolled because of us. We had that following out there and kind of became the pop icons of our time period. People really dug the entrance. They dug everything about it. It comes back to that marketing. We didn't want to be generic."

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1277485050.shtml

-Add Strong Friendship/Best Friend between Kevin Fertig and Shelly Martinez. Maybe Best Friend.

- Add 'Handsome Man's Express' w/ Dameon Duke & Michael Hutter to FCW. Formed June 2010.

- Make Windham Rotunda's contract & profile secondary finisher the Running Senton Splash (pinfall).

- Add Charlie Haas to NWA Pro as a Main Event Face.

- Add Shelton Benjamin to NWA Pro as a Main Event Face.

- Add Bryan Danielson to NWA Pro as a Main Event Face.

- Rename Paul Bearer to Percy Pringle III & add Paul Bearer to NWA Pro. He is managing the tag team Natural Selection from Mach 1.

- AWS is done. They had their last show recently, so remove them.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Dave Meltzer is reporting that both Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre's work visas are up and both have been deported. Wade is back in the UK until things get sorted out. Drew is MIA at this time but could still be in the US since he is married to Tiffany who is a US citizen. How this went unnoticed by WWE is beyond me but hopefully they can get this all sorted out soon.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1277810714.shtml

-Set Drew Galloway and Stu Sanders to Inactive wrestlers in WWE for now.

Northeast wrestler Johnny Kashmere is apparently mad at Alex Shelley

claiming that Shelley has been stealing his moves. Kashmere wrote in his

blog: "(I have) officially emailed Alex Shelly and asked him to stop

stealing our Dream Sequence on TV and in Japan. He's supposed to be so

innovative he can think of his own poop. Enoughs enough. When Trent

(Acid) and I worked him in Allentown he didn't even know how to wrestle

on the fly... remember where you came from!"

(credit: The Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1277766828.shtml

-Strong Dislike between Johnny Kashmere & Alex Shelley?