Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

A nice touch, giving VDS the captaincy.

I can't wait - it'll be fun watching our game, knowing what's to come afterwards, plus getting constantly updated on the no doubt ever-changing relegation situation. How many times it'll change is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

Despite it being pretty certain for a while, SAF has confirmed that Hargreaves is leaving at the end of the season. Despite kind of knowing this was going to happen, I'm still pretty gutted about it. Always tried to hold out hope for a miracle really. We'll see whether he calls it a day all together, there's always that small bit of hope that he could play again.

• Like 1

I'm hoping he plays again, such a tragic case with someone who could've been so great.

I'll be watching the United game today, as much as I'd like to see Blackpool stay up - I really wanna see Owen and Berba score a few today. Plus, I think I'd rather see Wolves go up, because they've provided some great giant killing moments.

Really looking forward to seeing how things unfold today. I've watched both Sunday Supplement and Goals on Sunday already and I don't plan on moving much until the games have finished.

Perfect scenario for me would be Birmingham and Wigan going down and Newcastle sneaking into the top half.

If Spurs lose and pick up a lash of booking as well as a few reds, they can avoid the Europa League.

If they really don't want to play in it.

Of course they don't! The games are played on a THURSDAY!

Despite it being pretty certain for a while, SAF has confirmed that Hargreaves is leaving at the end of the season. Despite kind of knowing this was going to happen, I'm still pretty gutted about it. Always tried to hold out hope for a miracle really. We'll see whether he calls it a day all together, there's always that small bit of hope that he could play again.

I was hoping for a play-as-you-play deal but Fergie obviously see's no hope. I don't think Hargreaves will retire though, I could see him going over playing in the MLS actually.

His girlfriends based out of America no? could be a possibility.

I hope he sticks around in the Premier League though, he's one of my favorite players and sure he only gave us one season where he was fit but he was key to winning the Champions League and Premier League and for that he'll always have the fans respect

I'd like Blackpool and Blackburn to stay up but then again I want Berbatov to smash Blackpool.