Eurovision 2010

Katsuya

Nah. Pretty funny but it feels like it's trying really hard, whereas We Are The Winners had this glorious "we're not even trying" feel to it.

Still if our fella does get nil points he should be able to find himself a job hosting a boot fair show on morning TV.

You can tell it's a Waterman/Stock/+1 other song. Insipid really and like watered down Rick Astley era.

His voice ain't strong enough, there's no big hook, the music is just kinda there in the background but his voice is just kinda there in the foreground.

I still like to believe that if we actually WANTED to win it then we could but I'm starting to feel uncertain about that these days...

Norton: "Do you think the French ever get sick of the Eiffel Tower? Don't they have anything else?"

...Moments, mere moments after Big Ben was shown on the screen. :shifty:

Let the annual clusterfuck commence.

This Azerbaijan girl is pretty hot, no wonder she's favourite. :shifty:

It seems we're actually in with a shout this year 7th favourite on Paddy Power. I don't know why, Niamh Kavanagh is pretty shit now really, still bit of a MILF though.

GO IRELAND!

Why are you allowed to vote from the start now? Seems a bit stupid to me that.

I don't know maybe more time = more votes = more revenue or perhaps they're trying to influence the vote with the order, obviously the earlier acts will get more viewereship, which explains why the favoruite went first.

I honestly don't know why we don't just put in My Lovely Horse as our entry for the laugh. I mean it couldn't be worse than Dustin and I bet people would love it.

Shame Stokerina's just gone out (she'll be back in half an hour or so). She loves ridiculous power ballads and/or being amused by bad singing - I'll probably have to replay that Norway one for her later.

"Could they do it two years in a row?" asks Norton. Like they'd even want to...