World Cup 2010 Thread

FORLAN!!!

Fucking awesome goal. The WC needed it mind. I really, really hope France fuck it all up against Mexico tomorrow, because I can't see South Africa doing anything with Tshabalala Gerrarding it every time like he is at the moment. I do like South Africa, I just love Uruguay more.

Edit: Well, they started to prove me wrong after I posted that, but.. still not terribly impressive.

Edited by Farmer Reil

I can't believe people are downplaying Spain in the game. They dominated the game, and if you want to ignore the possession, they had a staggering 20 SHOTS ON GOAL. TWENTY! It's absolutely amazing, and a testament to the goalkeeper, that Spain never scored.

10 of them were even on target. And FYI it was 22. ¬_¬ :shifty:

Switzerland had 3 on target (6 in total). One went in and one hit the post. Who's better?

Ahaha. Gotta love Gaxo or whatever his name is. "Waah, I want a penalty too!" *throws self on floor* Unfortunately you have to wait for someone to foul you before you do that, matey.

Edit: Forlan is actually the master of the universe, I'm convinced.

Edited by Farmer Reil

It's never like 'Fergie got it wrong' either, it's always 'THE ONE MAN UTD DIDN'T WANT!'

In 11 minutes, the sub 'keeper conceded as many as the first choice did in 159 minutes >_>

Edited by Version Dan