World Cup 2010 Thread

Switzerland will make the last 16. I think it'll be a Spain win by the odd goal at most or possibly a draw.

Close enough. (Y)

When it comes to "supporting" other countries....Do you cheer for Spain, Italy etc etc or do you want upset after upset as long as it doesn't involve your country?

Rooting for upsets is always fun no matter what the sporting event.

Was not aware that no team has won the World Cup after losing the first game of the tournament.

Edited by sahyder1

GET IN THERE. Best game of the tournament for me, actually had me really on the edge of my seat towards the end.

With that result, Spain really could finish second now as long as the Swiss can win their next two games. That would then mean Spain would likely meet Brazil :w00t:

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Fucking hell.

I was going to say, typical Spain, choking on the big stage, but man they dominated that game and were so unlucky to concede that goal. Fook.

They still deserved fuck all though. Dominated possesion, that's it. Did nothing with their chances and the Swiss had basically two chances all game and did better than what Spain did through the 80 minutes of possesion they had. Without a doubt a deserving victory :wub: