World Cup 2010 Thread

Remember when Edge and Christian used to play theme music on kazoos? Well now we're going to play the national anthems on the vuvus.

What an odd salute Mexico has...

So I went and stuck a few bets on, nothing major.

Accumulator:

South Africa v Mexico

Uruguay v France

South Korea v Greece

Argentina v Nigeria

England v USA

Algeria v Slovenia

Serbia v Ghana

Germany v Australia

Holland v Denmark

New Zealand v Slovakia

Ivory Coast v Portugal (draw)

Brazil v North Korea

Honduras v Chile

Spain v Switzerland

2900/1

Don't think it's too bad, if any fuck me up, it'll be the Ivory Coast match, Serbia match or the Korea match.

Stuck some money on South Africa to beat Mexico 2-1 at 8/1 too, despite it going against my accy, Pienaar to get first goalscorer at 11/1, and both together at 75/1 as well as Mexico at H/T, SA at F/T.

Likewise with the France game, France to win 3-0 at 16/1, Govou to score first at 11 and both together at 115/1.

Edit: Ellis informs me we have a gambling thread, but it's more my predictions for the World Cup turned bets, so yeah :shifty:

Edited by Version Dan

The hardest matches probably on your accumulator are Serbia/Ghana and South Korea/Greece but i think you've got a pretty safe bet

I haven't bet on this game but i can see this game being a 2-1 win to Mexico

The hardest matches probably on your accumulator are Serbia/Ghana and South Korea/Greece but i think you've got a pretty safe bet

I haven't bet on this game but i can see this game being a 2-1 win to Mexico

2900/1 :D :D

Edited by Version Dan

you should get most of them right. Odds only like that cause of the amount of games and the fact you've got a draw in there :P I remember i got 10/15 games right on a 1 pound accumulator that would have won 2.7mil cause it was made up of draws and random European football games