World Cup 2010 Thread

Kiessling is absolutely fucking terrible. He can't be this bad for his club, can he?

Awww maaaan, half an inch away from a brilliant end to the match and another step towards Forlan's richly deserved golden boot, AND even more Suarez hate. Oh well, wasn't to be.

Edited by Farmer Reil

That was a really really good match. I can't wait to see the Record tomorrow, to see if Tam Cowan has changed his tune from "no one gives a shit about third place" to "holy fuck best world cup match so far?".

I could take either team winning the third place position, both teams have been immense, Forlan especially. He's had a really good tournament, I wouldn't mind him taking home an award or two. Disappointed that Ozil never got a goal, he thoroughly deserves one for his excellent work but eh. He'll be epic come 2014.

That was a really really good match. I can't wait to see the Record tomorrow, to see if Tam Cowan has changed his tune from "no one gives a shit about third place" to "holy fuck best world cup match so far?".

I could take either team winning the third place position, both teams have been immense, Forlan especially. He's had a really good tournament, I wouldn't mind him taking home an award or two. Disappointed that Ozil never got a goal, he thoroughly deserves one for his excellent work but eh. He'll be epic come 2014.

You're talking about this match, right? 'Cause he did score one goal.

Guess what I just realised?

I'm first in both EWB groups on the ESPN Bracket Predictor! Makes up for me being absolutely terrible in the FIFA Fantasy World Cup.