Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Guest Canary4life

Looked at the opening post. Not sure if this has been said but LL's wanted poster due looks like Charlie Sheen.

I'm speechless.

Whoops, misspelt dude. blush.gif

Yeah, that's the issue.

This might make you more speechless... Ellis looks like Jericho.

Looked at the opening post. Not sure if this has been said but LL's wanted poster due looks like Charlie Sheen.

I'm speechless.

Whoops, misspelt dude. blush.gif

Yeah, that's the issue.

This might make you more speechless... Ellis looks like Jericho.

....are you high, by any chance?

• 1 month later...

Anyone who's got Undead Nightmare on PS3 wanna jump on and play Undead overrun? I haven't played it in quite a while and don't really wanna risk getting stuck with a bunch of others who turn out to be useless. Might have to though.

Sadly I have no headset. I'd buy one with some birthday money later this month but I'd doubt it'd get much use past a week....plus I wanna buy inFAMOUS 2 so money is being stockpiled atm.

You don't need a fancy ass one. Just get a cheap Rocketfish USB one, that's what I use and other than a little echo I have no problems with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually gave up on this game pretty soon after getting to Mexico. It just gets far too repetitive. Maybe I need to load it up again soon and finish the story off.

It's only really repetitive if you just stick to the main story. I'd go out and do the extra stuff in the game between story missions to break it up a little and it was pretty fun. Finding the legendary animals was pretty fun, for example. Along with stuff like the Horses in Undead Nightmare and Bigfoot.

• 2 weeks later...