Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I have a code for the Assasins Outfit, I put it in at the start screen, but when I change my outfit it's not available? sad.gif

Yeah, you need to unlock it first I found out. Just track it and complete the tasks and then you can get it. I think. In other news, I fuckin' love herdin' cattle!

EDIT: Also, I am up for some free roam tonight to whoever is on and is on XBL.

Hey want to know how to get all the mounts in Free Roam?

Get to level 50. Then you can choose to be Legendary Rank 1 and reset your rank back to zero. Then you get to Level 50 again, and choose to become Legendary Rank 2, then reset. You do that for all 5 Legendary Ranks, then you have everything. Fuuuuuck that

I have a code for the Assasins Outfit, I put it in at the start screen, but when I change my outfit it's not available? sad.gif

You have to find all the pieces first. Go to the menu and select Outfit - track all the pieces down.

Oh and for the American Appetite stranger quest, you have to go back to the sherrif's office like three times on different days to fully finish and solve it.

I will have this when Benji posts it to me. :w00t:

Resi 5 will tide me over until then...If I didn't suck utterly and horribly at it. :angry:

I was awesome at 1, great at 2 and 3, okay at 4 but I suck with muchness.

Luckily RDR will soon come my way and I can ride free.....With random EWBers.

I've had this game all afternoon and I officially am in love. This game is so damn awesome.

I love the story so far too. This is so much better then Red Dead Revolver.