12 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Fuck all you doubters, WAR LESNAR!

So much fucking tonight. :o:o

• Like 3

Did anyone else's feed go funny? Early in the round the sound went for at least 30 seconds, came back, went again briefly and then it seemed to cut to a promo for the fight and then the sound came back but not the picture and the the full feed came back before going to highlights of the fight that were in reverse for some reason and then it came back but a portion of the screen was taken up by a promo ticker.

Oh and I find it a little funny that Brock wrestles in the standard MMA shorts now and switched to tights to fight in. Kinda backwards.

Fuck yeah! Lesnar FTW. (To add to all the fucks in this thread :P) Glad to see Brock had a successful comeback to UFC, at least to give him that peace of mind knowing he could still do it and do it well and not be left with the "what if?" hanging over his head. Whether this leads to more fights in the future remains to be seen. I'd secretly like to see Brock become the first man to hold the UFC and WWE Titles at the same time (I know Dan Severn already did that with the UFC and NWA Titles before, but this would be even bigger obviously), but I won't get too far ahead of myself. But good for Brock tonight. Orton is so screwed at Summerslam.