UFC News and Discussion Thread

Well he did say if he's not fighting Conor he's off on vacation, so I guess he won't be taking any other fight. I guess he just feels like there's nobody else worth taking a fight with right now when there's no payday quite like McGregor for him, and he takes quite a big period of time with fights usually as it is anyway before he fought McGregor so without that second big payout he's probably in no rush to fight anyone else at the moment..

I've just seen the card for UFC 198 and I was amazed, then I looked at 199 and 200 as well and here's a list of fighters scheduled for those three cards.

Fabricio Werdum, Stipe Miocic, Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfort, Mauricio Rua, Jacare Souza, Cris Cyborg, Demain Maia, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (Little Nog), Luke Rockhold, Chris Weidman, Dominick Cruz, Urijah Faber, Dan Henderson, B.J. Penn, Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, Jose Aldo, Frankie Edgar, Miesha Tate, Cain Velasquez, Diego Sanchez, Johny Hendricks, Gegard Mousasi and Takanori Gomi.

There's 19 current or former UFC or Strikeforce champions in that list. NINETEEN.

If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much!

Three fights, three stops, only four rounds between all three of them. And as a Dutchman I found the crowd reactions to be goosebump inducing, so great to see the Dutch fans show up in droves, and hopefully this means more future events in The Netherlands.

And Bigfoot is such a tool, gets dropped by a knee, turtles like a scrub and gets seven uncontested elbows to the side of the head until the ref steps in, and he still moans about a bad stoppage.

Love the cockiness of the Reem, and he really looks on a whole different level after going through the whole failed drug test and suspension, and the couple of bum losses. Can't wait to see him hopefully get the title shot, and well... see him potentially defend it next year in Amsterdam.

PS: GUNNI!!!

Edited by Jasonmufc

Not a fun day if you're a UFC legend; Anderson Silva is off Saturday's card and has to undergo gall bladder surgery, and Siver, BJ Penn's opponent for UFC 199, is out of that fight. They're looking for a replacement fight for Baby Jay now.

Also, Dana has denied that the UFC is for sale, but it's really interesting because of what Dalian Wanda have been doing since last year. Also, the Fertittas did just announce the purchase of the Palms last week or so.