UFC News and Discussion Thread

Has anyone noticed that the UFC seem to be padding records?

Matt Brown was announced as 20-11 before his fight with Silva when Sherdog and Wiki say he was 18-11 and Barao was announced as 34-1 when other places he was down as 32-1.

Has anyone noticed that the UFC seem to be padding records?

Matt Brown was announced as 20-11 before his fight with Silva when Sherdog and Wiki say he was 18-11 and Barao was announced as 34-1 when other places he was down as 32-1.

Fun fact: I'm undefeated in MMA. :shifty:

*by default

• Like 1

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2014/05/wanderlei-falta-exames-medicos-e-vitor-e-o-rival-de-sonnen-no-ufc-175.html I can't speak Portuguese but it appears as though Wanderlei Silva is out and Vitor Belfort will face Chael Sonnen at UFC 175. Conflicting details all round but Ariel Helwani has said that the source is usually "on point." Something about Wanderlei getting his licence denied apparently.

Vitor's gonna kill Chael. Lame fight. Make Vitor face Rockhold again and give Chael a fight that's less of a mismatch. Both guys will be off TRT though, so I guess it makes sense.