UFC News and Discussion Thread

For anyone that's interested, Cro Cop lost his Glory fight by decision. I thought there was a chance he would win it on the cards, but his opponent did enough in my opinion to win.

Also, Bellator's Fight Master winner Joe Riggs is out of the welterweight tournament (the spot which he won by winning Fight Master), and Cristiano Souza (a guy who lost on the show, but is really good) is taking his place. Poor Diesel :(

Dana has said that Gus faces the winner of Jones/Glover

I'm aware, and that actually makes sense. I was just laughing at Jones wanting two top contenders to take each other out.

So King Mo and Rampage going to be the co-main event for the Bellator PPV. Too bad the Season 2 of the Prediction League ends in April, really want to add that to the schedule. They need to be properly pushed by Spike now, though, for this PPV to work.

Ben nobody cares about those bootleg ass Bellator cards. :lol:

I did watch that last event, though. I didn't know anyone on it, but it was mildly fun given the amount of finishes.

So, as of this moment, Hendricks is 1.5 pounds over the weight limit. He's got about a half hour left of the one hour given him to make the 170lbs weight limit. He's most probably gonna' do it, though. Poor Lawler looked pissed that Hendricks might have missed weight.

Your both slightly off base.

Hendricks has 2 hours to make weight

Should he make weight in that time the fight will be a full title fight.

If he doesn't make weight, then the fight will be five rounds and if Lawler wins he has the belt, if Hendricks wins he doesn't

So Hendricks has an hour to make weight from the time I make this post (approx)