UFC News and Discussion Thread

Dana said she was "attacked by a male fighter at her gym" which sounds very scary, or a very bad choice of words.

I honestly can't see how she'll be able to come back from that much damage.

Bad choice of words, though Dana is legit pissed about it.

She got injured during wrestling practice sparring against a guy.

But he did make weight, no need to make a big thing of it, had he have not made it he should have been mega punished but he made the legal weight limit. He will be punishing himself at the minute though as Zuffa won't give him a title shot until they are happy he will make weight with no problems

Yeah, if anything I feel sorry for the guy. I know it's supposed to be unprofessional, but he really tried his damnedest the past two times, and this time he was 1 pound over 126. I remember during the Urushitani weigh-ins, he looked like he was at his entire extended family's funeral. And he made 125 that time. This time he looked like absolute shit as well, I hope he's able to recover fast enough in a day to fight Bagautinov, if not he might get mauled.

What's he gonna' do, go up to 135? He's too small.

Not that I'm disputing the decision, but isn't it a little bit of a conflict of interest when one of the judges of a fight (Ricardo Almeida) is a coach of one of the fighters (Nick Catone)?

I know that there's only a limited number of judges per commission but surely they can have one on standby to replace a judge with a working relationship with one of the fighters?

EDIT: Never mind, Rogan just confused me by saying Almeida was a judge, but he wasn't for that fight. Carry on.

I mean, he looked good and paced himself well but it was against Frank Mir........in 2014. Let's not roll out the red carpet just yet. :P

And Jesus, Eddie, go make your draft pick you bum!

• Like 2

Fuck you Herb Dean. Pathetic.

Having just watched it, Faber wasn't trying to defend himself intelligently (he had his hand on the side of his head, granted.....but just turtled and held on to Barao's leg). How many shots does a referee let a man take?