UFC News and Discussion Thread

I was on UFC.tv as Fight Pass is not on here in the UK yet, now we have it on tv. I have not heard great thigs about fightpass yet and there are some massive security issues with the UFC's database which means I am reluctant to give them my credit card details

I was on UFC.tv as Fight Pass is not on here in the UK yet, now we have it on tv. I have not heard great thigs about fightpass yet and there are some massive security issues with the UFC's database which means I am reluctant to give them my credit card details

I heard that same thing about their security issues, though, especially that your password is easily visible to be hacked.

So I've been hearing terrible things about how the UFC Fight Pass is littered with gaps in the historical content. So for someone who would only get it to watch promotions from the beginning all the way through, is it something that I have to wait on, for it to properly fill out?

Close call there. Was rooting for the upset for Pick 'Em chaos. I did have Ortiz winning narrowly personally. Moraga didn't outstrike him enough in the third to disregard the ground control.