UFC News and Discussion Thread

Want a free 3 month subscription the the UFC vault?

Go to UFC.com/live find the link for the 3 month subscription with Edge shaving gel (should be top left) and put the code below in and voila free 3 month streaming subscription

UPC code 046500020353

• Like 3

Go to UFC.com/live find the link for the 3 month subscription with Edge shaving gel (should be top left) and put the code below in and voila free 3 month streaming subscription

UPC code 046500020353

:wub:

UPC code 046500020353

:wub:

You stay out of this! He's mine!

If its going to be a deal breaker I did consider keeping this from you guys, or consider dangling it like a carrot for personal gain...

But when I tried it out I was like "shit! How can I not spread the love?" :)

...that probably doesn't pay well.

Or are you in it for the benefits?

i remember seeing this on bloodyelbow.com at one bit and thought MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!! Just good knowing you can watch Dan Severn/Don Frye and then just watch Clay Guida/Diego Sanchez right after it :P

WEC 48 spoilers...

I can't believe they gave Garcia that decision. What the hell? Sung Jung CLEARLY won the fight. I had him winning all three rounds. At BEST, Garcia may have done enough to win round two, but I doubt that.

WEC doesn't go in here, it goes in the other MMA thread (Y)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I had a weird dream last night where Bruce Buffer died and we got into a heated debate over whether his replacement should be Jimmy Lennon Jr. or somebody else. Then again, I also had a dream where I was Spider-Man and forgot how to shoot webs, so.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

And some actual news coming out of last night:

-Anderson Silva murdering Chael Sonnen will be the main event of UFC 117

-Couture vs. Toney is indeed being worked on for UFC 118, ugh.

-Roy Nelson will be fighting Cheick Kongo, likely at UFC 116

-Dana is pretty confident he'll sign Jake Shields, which I find funny as Shields is going to get paid far more than his worth just to stick it to Strikeforce

-Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida could also be on UFC 117